Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on October 8, 2012
This item exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful. The pictures really don't capture how beautiful it really is. Beautiful for a gift for someone.
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2013
I ordered 2 of these wrist watches as gifts for my wife and mother in-law. Due to some logistics issues within the seller's outfit, only 1 of the wrist watches was delivered to me. I contacted the seller who immediately arranged and got the second watch delivered to me 2 business days after. The seller was very helpful. I was initially unhappy with the mix up but was impressed by the seller's response and corrective action.

On the wrist watch, I tell you, it's really lovely. The design is simple and flawless. Everything works and looks like a wrist watch that would remain elegant throughout its lifespan. The size is also perfect for ladies. The strap feels smooth and flawless. No sharp edges to make the skin/wrist uncomfortable. There are few wrist watches that I've seen that feel as cool as this one. It also definitely looks more expensive than it really is.

This wrist watch is highly recommended.
on January 12, 2013
i am a nurse and have so many compliments on this watch, i wear gold bracelets with this watch. i love the size, goldness, accuracy..................love it love it love it.
on September 13, 2012
Gorgeous watch. Bought it for my mother and she loves it.. perfect for formal occasions but also everyday, very elegant. happy i bought this product. no concerns.
on August 20, 2013
a little bigger than expected- but really nice- very cute and preety- and for a good price also.must have item
on August 26, 2012
First of all - this watch looks much better in real than in picture. It's stylish, shining and I can wear it everytime I go out! I'm happy to have it!
UPD: 3 years passed and it's still fine, no stones fallen out, works good.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
just what i was hoping the item would be. beautiful arrived in the time expected at a very good price
on January 23, 2013
very pretty but hard to read the time as it all blends in gold against gold and had to take it to a jeweler to size it down by 4 links.
on September 20, 2013
Really really love this watch...so amazing...looks fantastic on my hand, i got many compliment and they always asked me where to buy it
on April 16, 2012
very pretty watch... came perfectly.. love it!.. you can use it in the night or in the day.. its still shiny and with its original color.