5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Watch!
Published on September 24, 2007 by Molly

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, but b/c the face is quite large it ...
looks nice, but b/c the face is quite large it takes away from the fanciness of the watch. also, there is a magnifying glass-like piece over the date to enlarge the number. I don't think you needed a magnifying glass to see it, but just makes the watch that more sporty and not fancy. I did not know this before I bought it. but I really like the glow in the dark feature!
Published 2 months ago by S. Slovin

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Watch!, September 24, 2007
I would say this is my favorite watch Ive had so far. I have this same watch except the face is a pearly pink. The hand is neon green and glow in the dark which is handy. Its very pretty and I love the rhinstones, not too big, not to small. You can get water on it and it still looks great and keeps track of the time. Its also a wonderful deal $75. I bought mine at Macys. I will probably buy another guess watch in the future :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch!, June 11, 2011
I received this watch as a Christmas gift last year. It took me months to find out that the hands on the clock glowed neon green in the dark! Love that! I agree with another reviewer though that the band itself is a bit to wide and thick. That is the only drawback for me. Otherwise, a great watch. I get compliments on it ALL the time at work. It wears well dressed up or down.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, yet kind of old style, May 30, 2010
It's a nice watch. Well, good quality, nice crystals, and of course proper size for woman. But the bracelet is kind of too wide and thick, which makes the whole watch feels a bit old style and not so delicate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, May 29, 2008
I usually find watches to be VERY uncomfortable, but this one is great! I did have to replace it after 2 years, but I wore it all the time and plan to buy another. I love this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sausage arms!, January 8, 2012
Cici (Mel. Beach Florida) - See all my reviews
Being a plus size gal, I bought this watch feeling anxious about it being able to fit my wrist comfortably and not make my arm look like a sausage.
My wrist is 7" and it was actually loose enough I needed to remove some of the links (3). The watch face is a decent size, not too big but just right so that it will flatter women of all sizes. The face has rhinestones around the perimeter but is not too flashy or cheap looking.

I bought this for nursing school because I needed one that was reputable for keeping correct time, that looked professional and would not be contamination hazard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 14, 2011
Love this watch. Very sturdy and cute. I get compliments on it all the time and always find people checking it out! I wear it everyday. Its the perfect size. Not too big or too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 11, 2014
This review is from: GUESS Women's G75511M Mid-Size Sporty Chic Silver-Tone Watch (Watch)
I bought this for a christmas present and was hoping that it would be as pretty as the picture indicated. To my surprise it was even more beautiful..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 8, 2009
I purchase this item for my girl-friend and she loved it. It better then shoping in most stores. The watch was deliverd within a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, June 26, 2007
Excellent wedding day present.
The stones look beautiful and the price is a perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 21, 2013
This is an excellent product, very nice, good quality, offers convenience and comfort. suits my style. I love it. very cute