Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 19, 2015
These are so cute. I received so many compliments. I am 5'6 and 150 lbs. I'm planning on losing 10 lbs but I ordered the 28. They fit perfect. They loosen up a bit but not too much. I could have probably ordered the 27 but I'm fine with the 28. You will love these pants. Adorable. :)
on May 21, 2014
I love these jeans and as a woman having to send them back for a smaller size is always good but the reality is I didn't lose any weight so I think they run a tad big. But I got them in the 31s and they are very comfy yet hot with heels!
on February 18, 2015
True to size. A little bit different from the picture but cute and conf. Love it. Genial para el cuerpo de la venezolanas.
on December 2, 2015
HUGE holes in the jeans. I am debating on if I should send them back. The holes in the photo are much smaller as other reviewers have stated. Also, this is not a "Super skinny" jean on me. They are lose around the ankles, again, as other reviewers have stated. Actually, I have another pair of dark wash super skinny jeans from Guess and the ankle area is nice and small and not bunchy. I am not sure why these jeans are so lose. They also bunch up at the back of the knee a bit. I am 5'2, 120 points and wear a size 25. They fit perfectly. The wash is ok, not super slimming looking. The stretch is ok, not as stretchy as I prefer since I go up and down about 3 pounds on average. I would probably not buy this particular pant again, I have 4 pairs or Levis that are better then these in comparison that I purchased at JC Pennys. These guess jeans are just OK.
on April 22, 2014
It turns big the size 26 that i bought kinda feel disappointed but the style and materials is good quality
on August 22, 2014
love the jeans.The color is great,the only thing i ordered a 28 i normally wear a 7.. they streched out and got a little loose.But i just orded a size 27 and keeping both!!!
on September 19, 2014
I love these jeans. Fits true to size. Very nice material. They look very nice on. Again you can dress them up or casual day time look
on July 22, 2014
They loosen a bit by the end of the day but I absolutely love them. So comfortable and so cute with just about anything.
on April 5, 2014
Awesome! I love the fit and looks on this fabulous pair of jeans! I highly recomend! I just love Guess jeans!
on January 15, 2016
Said low rise skinny and none of the above. should of returned them. very diappointed.:/