5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing runs a little small
Published 11 months ago by Cecelia Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy material
This shirt is very thin. The material is almost see through. This is best worn with a camisole on tank top underneath it.
Published 10 months ago by Anitta Peese

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing runs a little small, September 27, 2013
I originally ordered this in a size Medium - big mistake. I reordered it (paying a lot of extra shipping with a return and again with the reorder)in a size Large which is actually still a bit smaller than a normal ladies size Medium. These shirts are small even if you called them "Junior Sized." Buyer beware - this is the sort of thing that makes people shun online shopping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt, August 15, 2013
Lora Proff (WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
This shirt looks good on me. It runs a little small for a medium size. I usually wear 4-6 size. It's a good thing I order medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, August 29, 2013
Looks great. The tailoring is great. It is very flattering and feminine even though its style is simple and black.

4.0 out of 5 stars inconsistent label/tags, October 9, 2013
S. Raglin (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
I just received my size "medium" shirt. It is very cute! I wish it were truly a size "medium" but unfortunately, the tag sewn into the shirt clearly shows it is a size "small." I've requested a return authorization and will consider re-ordering once that is approved and processed (at no additional shipping costs on my part, of course). I give it 4 stars as the shirt is more 'soft and wrinkly' than expected (easily solved by ironing w/starch for a crisper look) and because I'm not too thrilled about the silver metal "G by Guess" tag attached to the left pocket which would require removal for my preferences.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy material, November 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt (But Buttons Weren't Black Like the Picture), September 13, 2014
Amy Wawersik (Gowen, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I really liked this shirt, but my mom bought it in a size larger than I wanted and it did fit almost perfectly except for the sleeve lengths. They were a tad bit long, but doable really. I am returning the shirt because (at least my shirt was) not entirely black and I need it black for work. The buttons were gold colored rimmed, not black on black like the picture. If the shirt was like the picture I would be so HAPPY with it honestly.

1.0 out of 5 stars The sizes must be kid rather than adult, June 12, 2014
This is the first purchase with which I have been completely unhappy. I tried to return this to a Guess store only to be told I needed to exchange it at a store 75 miles away. NEVER AGAIN

3.0 out of 5 stars adorable but ..., May 25, 2014
Its adorable but for thin people. Im a little more vuilt for this shirt. Both colors are cute just for more like junior sizes.

2.0 out of 5 stars runs small, March 23, 2014
This review is from: G by GUESS Women's Suzie Poplin Shirt (Apparel)
I'm a 34 C...smalls usually fit and it does in the chest but way too tight in the arms and shoulders...I am muscular but the shirt won't even fit over my elbows! I wish I could get return shipping covered, I do feel that the shirt is irregular in proportion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt but...., December 28, 2013
Love this shirt but it runs really small. I am 5'4, and 135 lbs. I usually buy my shirts and blouses in a medium size, and it fits me loosely...that's the way I like it. I purchased this in a medium and had to send it back because it was so tight I could barely button it. I sent it back for a large. I lost $$ on the shipping fee when I placed my first order, then $$ to return it, and $$ again to have the larger size shipped to me, plus I lost $$ for a restocking fee. The sad part is, the larger size is still too tight. The quality is great though, just wish I knew that it ran really small...would have saved me a lot of $$$ and time.

Rate and Discover Movies