Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 11, 2013
I loved it. The product review of the watch being big was accurate. It helps to add that if you are 6.0 to 6.5 inches wrist women then, be ready for having a watch that looks bigger than what one might expect. It is a showy watch.
on January 18, 2013
fell in love with this watch when i was doing some online christmas shopping...and just had to have it...the watch is heavier than i expceted it to be but that isn't a bad thing, i was also expecting the rose gold part to be a little more rosier but its hard to match everything from a picture...very happy!!
on May 2, 2013
I am soooooo happy I purchased this watch,it's awesome,once twice I wore it n everybody luvs it.i woman even approach me asking me where I bought it from..it's a vry good buy ..
on January 30, 2013
This whatch is beatiful. I'm so happy with this buy, the design, the materials are good. I recommend this product.
on March 1, 2013
arrived on time ..this is a beautiful watch.. great price ..i bought this for my sister.. and she absolutely loved it!!
on March 16, 2013
it's a awesome watch, when you see it you fall in love. . . . . . . . .
on August 13, 2014
I loooove my watch, it is soooo beautiful, is a very big watch, very good for me, that have big hands. It looks elegant, fine, very happy with my selection, price is fair, looks like a designer's or more expensive one. Unfortunately had to wait a lot to receive it, it arrived on the time they promised, but it'll be great if could be reduced, time gets longer specially when you are anxious to get it like I was.
on September 21, 2014
This watch stopped working about two weeks after be delivered. I replaced the batteries twice, but it didn't work. Until now, the watch has not worked. I wonder if you could help me with this trouble. Thanks.
on March 26, 2013
GUESS U0024L1 Silver/Rose Gold - I liked this product very much, it is exactly the same as displayed on amazon website.
on January 5, 2013
I fell in love with this watch since the first moment I saw it. It's beautiful, stylish, shinny, and sexy. It's more on the heavy side. This two tone model is way prettier than the silver one.
22 comments3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse