5.0 out of 5 stars Precious jewel for special outfits
I ordered this watch from Guess, after my very first experience with their watches was more than satisfactory. I also have another Guess watch: "GUESS U10075L1 Feminine Hi-Shine Sport Mid-Size Watch", but I did not have a rose gold watch to match some special occasions outfits.

It would have been a pity not ordering it, since the price was very...
Published 14 months ago by Roxana Baluta

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE IT
I can see NO pink in this metal. The MAIN reason I wanted it.

PLUS the band is sized for a man. No way can I see this would fit a woman. So disappointed!!! You'd have buy a screwdriver to take out any links the screws are so tiny.

Card in box gives computer site for warranty and instructions. I sure can't find any info. Just more watches you...
Published 8 months ago by Mountain Momma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious jewel for special outfits, October 1, 2013
This review is from: GUESS Women's U11069L1 Sporty Chic Rose Gold-Tone Mid-Size Watch (Watch)

It would have been a pity not ordering it, since the price was very good(about 25% discounted). This is not a huge watch in diameter, the fact that it only has a round of brilliant stones, its' thin width and the interior with a fine geometry along with the same rose gold color, gives it a certain degree of delicacy and it looks great on my hand!

Also the Amazon delivery mattered in my decision, since all orders until now arrived as promised. Delivery experience was an important criteria, the watch looks gorgeous, very good price(%discounted), well packaged. Very pleased with this order and with having this nice piece of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant watch, October 10, 2013
elegant watch, high quality, color is quite striking rose gold, my wife'm thrilled with the watch and recommended, so far there has been no objection

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 15, 2013
MJ (Haledon, NJ) - See all my reviews
Got this for my sister. She loves it! Myself being a watch fanatic and one whom loves the rose gold color will be buying one for myself as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., December 31, 2012
The price was great and got it very fast. got this watch for my daughter who saw the same piece in Macy's at a much more expensive price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guess sporty chic rose gold time mid size watch, June 18, 2014
I like this watch very much and would recommend it to anyone. The rose gold tone is very nice looking and the face is large if that is what you are looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 6, 2014
Absolutely love my watch. The face is a bit big but that's what I wanted. Always receive compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 20, 2014
Michele Hibbert (St. Michael, Barbados) - See all my reviews
We bought this for our daughter as her Chrsitmas gift. She lovedit! Her friends loved it! A really nice watch

5.0 out of 5 stars loving my new watch, May 1, 2014
This product met my standard and I am proud to be wearing it, the price was also great love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Guess Gold-Tone watch, April 13, 2014
Simply like it! It arrived on time and I was exactly what I expected. The bracelet was a little long,but I went to the Guess store in town and they didn't hesitate to fix it!....I love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE ONE, March 24, 2014
I received the same watch in pink about 4 or 5 Christmas' ago. It was the only watch I wore. I have been on a search for a rose gold watch and when I found this one I knew it was a winner. I have small wrists and am a little on the short side. No worries. It does not look or feel bulky at all. Truly beautiful and can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the look, feel and/or quality of this watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›