on March 2, 2012
for some reason i just buying guess watches and decided to try out other makes of watches.buying this watch reminded me why guess watches are the go to for beautiful and affordable watches.this watch is beautiful bt in my opinion the gold tone seems to be too much for me.but if u like loud gold tone watch,then this is the watch for u.
on April 28, 2012
That watch is very elegant. I love it. It is not too big on my hand as I feared it will be. Also its diameter is not 49 mm as written in the amazon description. It is 39 mm. The gold tone is perfect and shinny but not the shine which is bad. I love its look on my hand as I also was in need for a gold tone watch. I do recommend.
on October 18, 2013
great watch, the real deal! sleek finish and it goes with anything! no regrets. its nice and weighty and very pretty. will recommend!!
review image
on July 9, 2013
This was my first watch bought from a seller not fulfilled by amazon. I regret it. It came without the marker at 11. Im in Colombia, so it's useless to return it since it will cost me about the same as the watch it self. Nevertheless, it was a big dissapointment to receive a watch in that condition. I wont use it, it's obvious the missing part.
on November 20, 2014
Perfect for the everyday watch. Cute and cheap. However this watch was totally defective! Kept fogging up I wasn't diving or swimming just did the dishes or washing hands. Save your money go buy something else worth the 80 bucks
on December 30, 2011
Good Product was what I expected and good Salesman fulfilled on time delivery one hundred percent recommended, great my first experience here in amazon.
on July 5, 2014
Fantasticooooooo, luv it luv it luv it, soooo nice, so cute, a lot of compliments
on June 8, 2014
I went today to a party with friends and received so many compliments on my new watch, It is Classy and sexy you can use it dressing elegant or simply with a pair of jeans and tennis shoes :), Doesn't weight that much. Belt is a little big but I guess it is to fit all types of wrists. Watch a youtube video and you can easily remove it yourself and save time and money :)
on March 27, 2013
Buy this watch for a friend on February 13, 2013, but to date, March 27 and the handle is peeling or pulse. I've been a big disappointment, not now if it is original or imitation. The worst thing is that not even ouedo return, and then spent the month of return. NOT recommend buying this watch, it is very nice and all, but apparently the golden recubimiento not very good quality.
on December 16, 2013
excellent price and the transit time as well.
the product was received just like is shown on the website.
it was received on perfect conditions.
I recommend to buy this.