5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !
I just received this watch in the mail. The rose gold is stunning on this watch and makes for a bold statement with the crystals. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Published on August 24, 2011 by Cyndie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy - Had a small damage
Bought it for my wife and it had a small damage on one of its crystal. For the value that I put in... wasn't expecting this. They could have checked it before shipping over as it holds so much value for the one who buys it!!
Published 6 months ago by Sachin Airani

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, August 24, 2011
This review is from: GUESS Women's U13586L2 Status In-the-Round Rose Gold-Tone and Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and sparkly, June 16, 2013
I really love this watch. The combination of the rose gold and the silver is really pretty. I would recommend Amazon to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mariam, October 20, 2012
This watch issssssssssssssssss AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIINg for the best amount of money >> add it to the cart right now and never hesitate

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 25, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter, and she didn't mind that it is quite large. It is very pretty and she loves it. The only problem was with adjusting the watch band so that it fits her wrist. There were no instructions included, and we had to look it up on the internet to figure it out. This did take some time, but once adjusted it fits fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars shining n stylish, August 24, 2013
The watch is brandnew and looks better than the pic., stylish, shining n trendy. A bit heavy but I love this can-feel-sth feeling on my wrist. Lovably n amazingly good size on my thin wrist. Much cooler than my previous small watch. Lovin' it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy - Had a small damage, January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for!, April 29, 2013
it is a bit heavy but that is because I haven't had a watch in a while. I get lots of compliments for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reloj muy bonito y femenino, July 29, 2012
Spanish:
Este reloj lo compre encargado para una amiga, la cual me dice que se encuentra muy feliz por la calidad asi como por lo bonito que este es.
English:
I bought this watch for a friend in charge, which tells me is very happy with the quality as well as by how beautiful this is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck!, July 2, 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend. It was inexpensive, but the quality, the feel, and the look of this watch is great. I was impressed by this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, May 20, 2014
It's a bit bulkier than the watches I usually wear, but I hear that bigger watches are "in". Love the look and the weight of the watch (even my picky husband thinks it looks great), and it's submersible to 100 meters, so no worries about accidentally jumping in a pool or shower with it. I've only worn it a couple of times, so no problem with wear or the bling falling off yet.

Rate and Discover Movies