5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice
Received the item on time and in good order. Would recommend to my family and friends. The price was right.
Published 14 months ago by Girl from Salvador

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory
Though the watch is ok but the working condition is totally bad I just bought the watch Oct. 15 and delivered to me on October 22 and used it just a few days but now it is no longer working. I am upset because it didn't even last for a month.
Published 17 months ago by Christine

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, November 9, 2012
This review is from: GUESS Women's W11558L1 Steel White Leather White Dial Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, October 24, 2013
I GIFTED IT AND FEW DAYS THE STONES FALLED IS NOT GOOD QUALITY ,AD THE WITHE BAND INMEDIATLY GOOD DIRTY

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, April 11, 2013
Looks nicer on the webside, a bit small in person but still a good price for what I paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars wish they check the watch before they send it out...., February 23, 2013
the watch is nice. but I really want the serviceman always to check the condition of the watch, this one arrived with a eternal time display... It doesn't running, whatever I do with the button, pull out and push back... I don't want to send it back again, so I went to a repairhouse and check with it. The result is the voltage of the battery is only 0.5 V, which should be around 1.5V...It cost me 30 (RMB, I'm in Beijing).After contacing the amazon service online, I get a 5$ refound. but I lost the warranty of the watch. I should say thanks to the amazon service which can cover the extra cost which should not happen. Maybe it's the bad luck on me...3 watches recently bough, 1 with short life battery, 1 is on the way back to the dealler, 1 is good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this watch, February 14, 2013
Battery was dead ,when I got the watch. Had to replace. Band is starting to fray after wearind 3 times! number fell off of the dial and is floating under the crystal. A poor selection, I made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, February 12, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sin Bateria - without battery, February 8, 2013
El reloj me llego con la bateria descargada, no funciona! Por que envian un reloj asi? no deberian enviarlos asi.

The watch I get with a discharged battery, it does not work! Why send a watch like this? should not send so.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful looking but dysfunctional., February 4, 2013
What a disappointment? Got this watch for my dear friend as a birthday gift. I did not inspect it prior to handing it over to her as she was rushing. When I called her later to ask her whether she loket it, she was silent. Further probing, she told me that it was not working. I took it to the nearest Guess outlet in Ipoh Perak Malaysia in Aeon Shopping Mall Ipoh Garden and was so unhappy to know they have to send this watch to to Guess Headquarters in KL. Should have given some attention to the review on this watch before purchasing. Never expected it to end this way.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for chick, February 3, 2013
Got this for my girl friend she's getting a lot of attenuation with it from other girls, need to buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch, March 11, 2012
I bougth this as a present for a friend, by the time I got it, I just loved it, in fact wished I had bougth one for me.

ARRAY(0xa4c08750)