5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife
Published 9 months ago by J. R. O. Neal

2.0 out of 5 stars It will work out
Published 11 months ago by Rod Dietrich

2.0 out of 5 stars It will work out, December 8, 2013
This review is from: GV2 by Gevril Women's 9100 "Astor" Diamond-Studded Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The first one we received was defected, we spent $16.00 to get the band adjusted by a local jeweler, and when they went to set the time and debate, the stem would not move in either direction. I called Amazon and within minutes a replacement was being shipped and a UPS truck will stop and pickup the defective one. If it works by rating will change from 2 stars to a full 5 stars, my wife did love the looks feel, and comfort. Just needs to keep time for her...and we are sure it will. I have purchased almost a 1000 items from Amazon and this is the first time for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife, February 6, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for the wife. She wanted a large diameter watch with diamonds. There's not a lot of choice out there in my under $500 price range and I was getting frustrated until I came across this. I know the Gevril name and had no issues with purchasing one of their models. My wife was very happy to receive the watch. She has several others, but this one seems to always be on her wrist.. It's a great size and is actually more beautiful in person than any pics on the web can give credit to. The band is rather long for a ladies watch, but removing links was not a problem. The diamonds are small and not too noticeable, but that doesn't detract from the rich look of the watch. The extra band is a great feature, I just wish I could find bands specific to this watcxh in different colors. Overall, we're very pleased with the purchse and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 15, 2013
I love my new watch! Works amazing and it's gorgeous! I definitely recommend! And the interchangeable band gives it more diversity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 14, 2013
bought this watch as a gift and was a little worried based on some reviews but it works great and looks very nice. Price was awsome for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diamond watch, December 13, 2013
Great gift in such a great price.
I bought it for my wife and she was really pleased with it.
The feel and look are great

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, December 14, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife and she really loves it . I got it on a lightning deal from Amazon . I checked all the websites at the time and found out that this watch was over a thousand dollars ... it's a shame that not even a week after I purchased it the price went down dramatically . Anyway I'm happy that I only payed $200 for it and the wife is happy with it . happy wife ,happy life . Thank you Amazon for the merchandise and Gevril for creating another masterpiece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, January 22, 2014
I love this watch and love wearing it. So clear and easy to read at a quick glance! Fabulous!!! I'm proud to own it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, January 15, 2014
Love my watch my daughter bought it for me for a Christmas present the watches are stylish and expensive I LOVE THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy watch!, January 12, 2014
I love this watch! It is a beautiful timepiece/piece of jewelry. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear and I do, every day! What a wonderful steal this purchase was!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 14, 2013
My wife loves it. She loves the way you can swap the straps. Came in a hefty box. Happy wife, happy life! Arrived in no time, using Amazon prime.