Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2014
I actually love this watch. I gave it 4 stars because I didn't get the white band with it (although I also didn't contact them, so it's partly my fault). If you buy it, just know that it's large. I'm a tall woman and it suits me, but a small woman would probably not like it as much. Also, I had 2 links removed so it isn't so much like a bracelet. Really glad I bought it.

I just changed this from a 4* to 5* because I got an actual phone call from a human at Amazon who was going to send me the additional band. Crazy, huh. AND, in the meantime when I went to recycle the box, I found the band (oops). I told him so and all is well, but I still can't quite get over the customer service. Not only that, but it was a pleasant, articulate, English-speaking person who called.
on January 12, 2016
It is a beautiful watch but WAY TOO LARGE for me - I have huge wrists and usually have a hard time finding a band to fit. this was easily 1-1/2 inches too long, but the clasp was a great design and I would have liked it. Also, the watch face was astoundingly large to the point of being in the way. It is a lovely design, I'd just like it about half the size it is. I noticed that other watches showed views on someone's wrist; this one did not have that when I bought it, so I did not realize just how large it would be. So, I'm returning it, never having worn it anywhere.
on February 6, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for the wife. She wanted a large diameter watch with diamonds. There's not a lot of choice out there in my under $500 price range and I was getting frustrated until I came across this. I know the Gevril name and had no issues with purchasing one of their models. My wife was very happy to receive the watch. She has several others, but this one seems to always be on her wrist.. It's a great size and is actually more beautiful in person than any pics on the web can give credit to. The band is rather long for a ladies watch, but removing links was not a problem. The diamonds are small and not too noticeable, but that doesn't detract from the rich look of the watch. The extra band is a great feature, I just wish I could find bands specific to this watcxh in different colors. Overall, we're very pleased with the purchse and would recommend to anyone.
on December 25, 2015
WOW. My wife loves it! Not only does it look AMAZING, but it is a great value and quality. It makes a great statement on my wife's wrist whether in yoga pants or looking sexy in her date night attire. Don't think about buying this watch. Just buy it!
on December 8, 2013
The first one we received was defected, we spent $16.00 to get the band adjusted by a local jeweler, and when they went to set the time and debate, the stem would not move in either direction. I called Amazon and within minutes a replacement was being shipped and a UPS truck will stop and pickup the defective one. If it works by rating will change from 2 stars to a full 5 stars, my wife did love the looks feel, and comfort. Just needs to keep time for her...and we are sure it will. I have purchased almost a 1000 items from Amazon and this is the first time for this.
on December 3, 2015
Really well built and beautiful construction. Heavy, obviously high quality, great watch. The face is larger than I expected, but as a 5 foot nothing woman, I can still pull it off. I can attest to this watch's durability as neither I, nor my dog has managed to scratch it despite wearing it nearly everyday.
on December 15, 2013
I love my new watch! Works amazing and it's gorgeous! I definitely recommend! And the interchangeable band gives it more diversity!
on December 13, 2013
Great gift in such a great price.
I bought it for my wife and she was really pleased with it.
The feel and look are great
on December 14, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife and she really loves it . I got it on a lightning deal from Amazon . I checked all the websites at the time and found out that this watch was over a thousand dollars ... it's a shame that not even a week after I purchased it the price went down dramatically . Anyway I'm happy that I only payed $200 for it and the wife is happy with it . happy wife ,happy life . Thank you Amazon for the merchandise and Gevril for creating another masterpiece
on December 14, 2013
bought this watch as a gift and was a little worried based on some reviews but it works great and looks very nice. Price was awsome for the quality.