Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 16, 2013
My 15-month-old is already a HUGE Yo Gabba Gabba fan. He likes to put these pajamas on and look in the mirror. While he has them on he pulls at the shirt to look at it. He knows the characters are from his favorite show. These fit pretty true to size. He is 32.5 inches tall and 25 lbs., and the 2T fits with a little room to grow. He currently wears 18-24 months or 2T clothing.

These did shrink a bit in the wash, but I expected it. They remained soft and still offer plenty of coverage, unlike his 12-18 months Carter's pajamas, which had his belly hanging out!

Highly recommended if you have a Yo Gabba Gabba lover in your house.
on March 10, 2015
Love these pjs! I got them for my daughter who was wearing 3t everything at the time. The were really snug and the tops seemed short. We kept them even though I noticed right away they ran small, since we have a 1 1/2 year old son. I ordered them in a 4T and they fit much better. Most all of the yo gabba gabba brand clothing runs on the small side. We have noticed this with the couple yo gabba gabba shirts we've bought as well. We always end up needing the next size up.
on August 28, 2014
Only "somewhat small" because it fit snug, but I think that's how it's supposed to for safety/fireproof reason! The child this was for is slim and not overweight at all so it fit fine, maybe buy a larger size if your child doesn't fit that description.

Was happy to find this larger size to match the 7 other smaller sizes I bought for grandkids to have matching (Brobee) pjs for Christmas! : ) Do it every year and it's getting harder to find the size range in exact matches! All the others I bought at Walmart, this size 8 had to be ordered. Glad Amazon had it : )
on December 2, 2012
Definitely go up a size, my tot normally wears a 2/3T, went 3T and had to return it for a 4T. Pj's are made of a better cotton than I expected, good value imo and my toddler LOVES them!
on January 20, 2013
My nephew wears a 5/6 so I purchased an 8 so he could wear it longer, but on Christmas night when he opened it up and was sooooo excited to see these characters, he immediately wanted to put them on and they fit tight. He will only be able to wear them for a short period of time and I just hope they don't shrink in the wash.
on December 11, 2012
I ordered a 3T and it is smaller than the 2T I was trying to replace from the Gap. On top of it Amazon wants to deduct me $6.72 from my order. I don't think it's fair as it us not my fault that sizes run totally off
on December 4, 2014
my child wears 2T but i read the comments that it runs small so i ordered the 4T... glad i did bc when it arrived it certainly is small. 4T is perfect width but a little long which is ok. very cute design and my child loves it! good price and decent material just be cautious on size.
on May 7, 2014
I bought these for my son for Christmas. He was in 4/5T, and I bought the next size up, thinking he could wear them later on. I'm glad I did buy a bigger size. The size 6 fits him perfectly now, but who knows for how long.

I'm still giving 4 stars because they are cute and comfortable and my son loves them.
on February 25, 2014
My son doesn't like the static caused by "fuzzy" pj's, so I went on the hunt for 100% cotton, long sleeve/leg pj's on a tight budget and found these - both budget friendly (2 for the price of many other single sets) and wonderfully cute :) My [petite] 9 year old boy loves them! The arms & legs were nice and long, so we'll hopefully get 2 winter seasons out of them!
on March 1, 2015
I LOVE these PJ's. They are super cute on my 18 month old. I feel like these pajama's are relatively small. I got him size 2T and the shirt just barely fits him and the leg length is perfect. I had a feeling these would be small on him (I feel like all character outfits do-or is it just me?), so I ordered up a size and wish I had done 2 sizes. At Carter's he wears 24month tops and pants, but 18month pants fit him the best from there. At Gymboree he wears 18-24 month shirts and 12-18 month pants.

Overall I am happy with the quality and happy with the purchase.