Designed specifically for severe duty use on light trucks and vans, Gabriel LTV shock absorbers are the ultimate commercial-duty shocks for fleet use.
provides superior corrsion resistance for longer life. View larger
Gabriel LTV commercial-duty shocks are useful for a variety of applications:
- Oversize 1 5/8" (41mm) piston bore with durable sintered iron piston and compression head
- Arc welded end mounts for maximum strength
- The ultimate commercial-duty shock for fleet use
- Designed specifically for severe duty use on light trucks and vans
And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Gabriel LTV shocks feature:
- A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, provide a more consistent wear surface
- A leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing that reduces internal wear for longer product life
Starting in 1907, Gabriel invented the original shock absorber, followed by the first hydraulic shock absorber, the first adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber. And today, it's still that same innovative, independent American company--building high-performance shocks and struts that cover over 96% of North American vehicles. Gabriel continues adding new product coverage, including expanding their line of ReadyMount strut assemblies, which make installation faster, safer and easier. And Gabriel continues that independent spirit, working hard to deliver innovative new products and services, every day.