5.0 out of 5 stars Rawsome!!!
I am so excited when when anything new by by Gabriel Cousens becomes available. He is simply the formost expert on anything live food! This 2 hour DVD exceeded my expectations with over 1 complete hour of terrific raw recipes. His recipes are always simple and easy to follow. It was like watching Food Channel!!!!
Published on July 2, 2008 by Chakra44

3.0 out of 5 stars My feelings on all info in Video
I thought there was a lot of interesting information given in this video. What I think could be a turn off for many people is that sensible heathy eating is linked to some kind of spirituality. I am a very spiritual person, but not the way portrayed in the video. I have been vegetarian for more than 20 years now, for my health, not because I have reached some new...
Published on December 8, 2009 by Cindy

5.0 out of 5 stars Rawsome!!!, July 2, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars I have seen the enlightenment!, November 9, 2008
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
"This is Dr. Cousens at his most inspiring.
I couldn't believe the pictures of
"live blood cell analysis"! I have now learned so much about how bad sugar is for my body!
I want to help my body to help itself more than ever.

This DVD also gave me over 1 hour of healthy raw food recipes
that are totally easy to make and proved to be so delicious that even my 'carnivorous' boyfriend
asks me to make enough for him, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes!, July 3, 2008
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
I thought the raw food recipes were really well done. I made a few of them and they were totally yummy! Also, I learned so much from the lecture. The live blood cell analysis showed what unhealthy blood looks like when you eat toxic food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Video!, July 31, 2008
"I give this one 5 stars because it not only changed
my life, it changed my boyfriend also. Dr. Cousens has
wonderful information on how and why to eat healthier
and live longer! We also enjoyed watching the one-
hour food show of great easy recipes. I finally
learned how to open a fresh coconut - Thanks!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Added bonus, February 15, 2010
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
Watched it and I have to say I was not expecting a lecture.........bonus! Ver informative and not repetitive as the food word generally gets. Great insights. The video is a little old that is why a four star.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT DISCOVERY, June 27, 2013
Dave (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
He found fungus in the blood of patients that were not on his diet as seen through a Darkfield and Phase Contrast Microscope. To investigate this, I bought AmScope 40X-2000X Trinocular Compound Darkfield Microscope and AmScope Phase Contrast Kit for Compound Microscopes (super discounted). He photographed protits on the outside of cells. I ordered Protein Misfolding, Aggregation and Conformational Diseases to investigate the protits theory. He mentioned microrganisms in his patients blood when eating stored foods. New ones have been discovered in corn at 40,000X, see DVD B0096DP4CG Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives. I ordered The Fungus Link by Doug A. Kauffmann and Cancer Cause and Cure: How Mycotoxins Cause Cancer and Lower Cholesterol to investigate how the fungi byproducts affect the various systems of the body. He mentioned that similiar effects can be attributed to heavy metals and processed foods. I ordered How Toxic Are You? The Solution For Body Pollution for more details. Some people attempt to replace whole food with supplements. This debate is addressed in Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know About Vitamins, Minerals, and Their Effects on Your Health. He realizes that each persons metabolism works differently. For advanced readers, this is addressed in Metabolic Imbalances, pH and Ayurveda. The companion book for this video is "Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine".

4.0 out of 5 stars opinion, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
This had very interesting reading, but some of the recipes were labor
intensive and needed equipment that was sort of expensive.
One recipe I tried did not come out quite as I had planned, but will
try it again, modifying it a tad. I guess I just need to get the hang
of what is going on and plan ahead of time, the recipes I would
be using during the week.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 15, 2014
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
I enjoyed the lecture very much in that Dr. Cousens gave very good information, showing microscope slides to demonstrate what he was talking about. I am a spiritual person, but not anywhere near or interested in the same type of spiritual practices as are depicted in this video, but for me it was very easy to look beyond that and garner the message that was for me in the lecture portion. However, when it comes to the cooking portion of this video, there really needed to be a lot more of it within this video. If I felt like the amount of cooking recipes in this video equaled what I feel should have been there for this price. It was the info contained in the lecture that brought the score to 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great documentary, February 19, 2010
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
Very good information in this DVD. Read the book and you'll see the big picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... work is always outstanding and helpful to living a better quality life, August 9, 2014
Kelly J. Keith (river falls, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine (DVD)
Gabriel's work is always outstanding and helpful to living a better quality life.

Gabriel Cousens, MD: Rainbow-Green Live-Food Cuisine