Ultra LT shocks from the Original Gabriel breathe new life into the suspension of light trucks or SUVs, making Ultra LT an excellent choice for great performance under a variety of conditions. They’re for the person who enjoys driving, wants to maximize their driving experience and demands increased performance, safety and handling from their vehicle. Gabriel Ultra LT shocks are also for the person who puts big demands on their light truck or SUV, hauling heavy cargo or using it for work.
Super-finished chromed piston rod provides superior corrsion resistance
for longer life. View larger
Gabriel Ultras are precision-engineered for the ultimate in safety and performance and are designed to provide improved comfort and control, long life and durability, and maximum shock performance for today’s light trucks and SUVs.
Ultra shocks are equipped with G-Force technology featuring:
- Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditions
- StableSteer Valving improving tire contact with the road for control, safety and performance
- G-Force Piston (1 3/8” bore) with bonded iron construction for long life and durability
- OE designed single lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal sealing
- Orifice Control Disk for consistent control for comfort and stability
- Larger oil reservoirs for better heat dissipation and better performance
And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Ultra LT shocks feature:
- A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, provide a more consistent wear surface
- A leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing that reduces internal wear for longer product life
Starting in 1907, Gabriel invented the original shock absorber, followed by the first hydraulic shock absorber, the first adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber. And today, it's still that same innovative, independent American company--building high-performance shocks and struts that cover over 96% of North American vehicles. Gabriel continues adding new product coverage, including expanding their line of ReadyMount strut assemblies, which make installation faster, safer and easier. And Gabriel continues that independent spirit, working hard to deliver innovative new products and services, every day.