4.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy.....Island style!
Published 15 months ago by CO772ER@HKG

2.0 out of 5 stars Media review only
I love Gabriel Iglesias! I would give him 5 stars. This is for the medium only.

There is about 45 minutes of encore MISSING from the video format. This is NOT the same as the album (mp3, whatever). If you were hoping to see him do the Magic Mike story, or the Siri stuff you will be disappointed, it is not part of the video.

Very disappointed in this...
Published 17 days ago by Holtly

4.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy.....Island style!, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy (DVD)
I was there at this show, and I personally thought Gabriel's energy was a little low. He, Martin and some of the other comedians in his entourage were under the weather and not feeling well. You can hear it in Gabe's voice if you listen carefully. Martin was even encouraging Gabe to cancel, but I'm glad Gabe decided to go on with the show. Having said that I would rate this performance similar to his "Hot and Fluffy". Topics Fluffy covers include some of his experiences with local Hawaiian culture (including some hilarious references, i.e. "shootz & roger dat", "mahu"), his girlfriend, Frankie, and of course, performing for a prince in Saudi Arabia. All of it induces side-splitting laughter.

IMO, the "I'm not Fat I'm Fluffy" performance at El Paso was hands down the best which makes it extremely difficult to follow up. In "Aloha Fluffy", Gabe recycled some material from last year when I saw him in Hawaii, which was slightly disappointing, but hey, it's genuine Fluffy with Fluffy-delivered material. He can tell the same jokes and still make it funny as hell. One of the highlights of the evening was when G. Reilly told HIS side of the "racist gift basket" story. As Gabe puts it, this joke was 7 years in the making!

Overall, this was a great performance, and if you're already a fan, don't hesitate to get this DVD! If you're new to Gabriel's stand-up comedy, I would recommend viewing "Hot and Fluffy" first, followed by "Aloha Fluffy", and end with the best of them all "I'm not Fat I'm Fluffy". As long as you know beforehand that Frankie is Gabriel's adopted stepson, the order of events that unfold in Gabriel's life won't throw you off.

5.0 out of 5 stars He's back and still hilarious!, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy (DVD)
Gabriel Iglesias will definitely become one of the greatest comedians to hit the stage. In his new special, Aloha Fluffy, we get to see further into his personal life and the hilarious stories in which he has lived through. I will agree with some of the other reviewers that Aloha Fluffy should be watched after Hot and Fluffy, his special from Bakersfield.

The vibe from Aloha Fluffy was more of like a sequel to Hot and Fluffy. He delves deeper into his personal life and we get a more sense of the "real" fluffy in his Hawaii special. For pure comedic genius, Hot and Fluffy is where it's at. For the first time viewer, this Hawaii special may not be as big of a "hit" for you.

There were a couple of parts where the energy was low. Non-the-less, I laughed at all his jokes.

If you're a first timer to Fluffy, watch Hot and Fluffy first! That way, Aloha Fluffy will flow with your humor more now that you know it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was pretty good, May 8, 2013
I liked his other special better but Fluffy is hilarious in general so I enjoyed it :) They actually included my favorite skit (the racist gift basket) and added on to it so that was amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our f:orite comedians, May 23, 2013
We loved this stand up act. Gabriel is awesome and we'd love to see him live. We've watched it about ten times since we downloaded and we still crack up

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and truth all rolled into one, May 22, 2013
ryeme (Kansas City, mo United States) - See all my reviews
I love how he speaks his truth in a way that is funny and entertaining. I don't have anything else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 12, 2013
What is there not to love about Gabriel Iglesias? The man is hilarious! He is just as funny in person as he is on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Aloha Fluffy" is very funny and we enjoy it every time we, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy (DVD)
My entire family likes Gabriel Iglesias. This was merely the latest addition to our collection as we own all the others. "Aloha Fluffy" is very funny and we enjoy it every time we watch it. It's clean enough to show to family as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Healthy, Husky, Fluffy and DAMN!, July 7, 2014
Aloha FLUFFY!
I love Fluffy he is my favorite comic of all time!
keep making people laugh amigo

5.0 out of 5 stars just plain funny., July 2, 2014
fluffy! just plain funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still funny, June 25, 2014
Another great special from Gabriel Iglesias. Not quite as good as "I'm not Fat...I'm Fluffy" but still a good experience. Brand new stories, along with a healthy dose of his life with his girlfriend and her child. Like his other specials, his comedy focuses on events in his life, stories of odd events he has experienced. Very little politics, no real controversy, and amazingly funny. His fast-paced and manic style is still very much in evidence, and his voice range hasn't changed, allowing him to continue his incredible imitations. Very good, for those who enjoy quick, vignette style comedy.

Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy
Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy by Gabriel Iglesias (DVD - 2013)
$16.99 $11.18