5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and good looking.
The guard appears "clearer" than other brands I've used. Easily applied (if) when you watch the youtube instruction video. Tough, and good looking.
Published on October 13, 2012 by fraidecat

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but Stick with Zagg Invisishield
Published 24 months ago by drjbogie

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but Stick with Zagg Invisishield, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Gadget Guard Screen Protector for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Clear (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought the Gadget Guard Screen Protector for my iPhone 5 at the Verizon store and had them install it. The shield is somewhat clearer than the Zagg without the distortion/waviness/texturing you see on the Zagg from side angles. But this protector leaves a gap around the entire screen of more than 1/16 of an inch. Doesn't sound like much, but with a slim fit case like my Cygnett Urbanshield, it is very noticeable. Some other case with a larger front lip may cover the gap better. As it is, that exposed edge of the shield is now becoming a dust catcher. The Zagg shields I had for previous iPhones covered the entire glass and I simply preferred that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to install, $5 replacement, December 5, 2012
'Free replacement' guarantee is $4.95 shipping and handling - in other words, you have to buy it again, you just get it at wholesale the second time around.

It fit my iPhone 5 just fine, so fit isn't an issue. It's difficult to install and have it still look nice. Plain water doesn't work well. If you get this product, plan to use a little soap in the water and expect to mess it up at least once. If the place you got your iPhone will install it for you and give you a true free replacement, I'd try that and skip ordering it from anyplace online and risk throwing away another $5+ ... after all, you never know just how many times it might take you to get it right!

I have used their product on an iPhone 4 and it worked great. No scratches and any 'dents' smoothed out again. I had the retail store install it and they did give free replacements. They guy there did these all the time and he still had to be very careful and messed up the first one he put on for me.

So, 1 star for self-install, 4-5 stars for having someone else do it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and good looking., October 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, when installed carefully, October 5, 2012
Film has awesome clarity - it is virtually undetectable. I love it, and the lifetime guarantee is sweet! Thanks Gadget Guard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana, October 17, 2013
Loved this screen protector on my HTC and love it on my iPhone.I feel like it will help keep my phone looking great. Went on super easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth your money, August 27, 2013
These guards seem to last forever and protect my screen quite well. Putting them on takes a bit of focus but that is to be expected with a produce such as this. Well worth your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Much better Options, January 3, 2013
There are so many less expensive and better options. I bought the Gadget Guard for my new iPhone. It is impossible to install yourself. It comes with a worthless guarantee because they overcharge you for shipping a replacement -- it is nearly the same price to purchase a new screen protector. Do yourself a favor and buy from a different company. There are tons of them out there, and they are all better than this screen protector.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gadget Guard Screen, November 12, 2012
Didn't live up to my expectations. Didn't go on smoothly, so had to end up throwing it away. In addition it was way to thick and changed the feel of the phone. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 27, 2012
I installed according to the instructions and was left with lots of air bubbles that did not, in fact, disappear within 48 hours (the instructions said they would). I sent a note to the company and they honored their replacement policy (for a $4 handling fee). So I tried again. Fewer air bubbles, but marks were left by the squeegee, and, after five days, the guard started peeling away at the edges. I threw it away and I'll take my chances without a guard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 19, 2012
After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gadget Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in the past.. Great product!!