5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, works only about 8 hours., July 26, 2008
It took one little spritz.. My breath was fresher, mintier, and the taste of cigarettes was absolutely gone. I felt like I was kissing the holy mother herself. I got this strange sensation, waving through my whole body like electricity. Colors became brighter, everything was more vivid. Anything that moved left lingering, blurred trails. And then it happened.. I saw god.. He had long hair and a beard, loose fitting clothing and resembled my hippy roomate. He said "hey man! did you see a little spray bottle full of mint? I've been looking all over for it and I really need to find it now or we'll be late for the Phish concert." I handed it to god, a little hesitantly, who just just smiled and laughed. "Thanks dude, have a nice trip!" He even knew I had a long car ride ahead of me, but of course he did.. What a nice guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never sound "too butch to be gay" again!, December 26, 2009
Is your voice too deep and manly to convince other men that you are indeed gay, and not just some straight guy who's playing a prank? If so, then Instant Gay Accent Breath Spray is for you!

That's right guys! With just a couple quick spritzes of this super fabulous breath spray, your voice will go from Bruce Willis to Richard Simmons in less than 2 seconds! Say "good-bye" to the manly voice that attracts women, and say "heeeeey!" to a new lisp that will drive the boys absolutely wild! You'll never want to leave the house without it!

Having trouble trying to convince your friends that you can decorate your house all by yourself? Just spray a little Instant Gay Accent Breath Spray in that sausage trap of yours and try explaining again! Your friends will never question your sexual preference or decorating abilities ever again!

Not only does this spray make your straight mouth gay, it freshens your breath with real peppermint flavor! Mmmmm. Fabulish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Communicate effectively with your father breathspray, April 2, 2013
I was told to give at least 24 hours for the spray to go through the system but WOW! After just 13 minutes of entering my mouth I felt a change IMMEDIATELY! I couldn't run to the phone fast enough! I quickly called my old man and asked how his day was! Hell, I even asked if I can go on the route with him. Ya know, learn a couple a tricks on the truck. Know what I mean?? So we're sitting at a local truck stop-off 95, we're bulls***tin, talkin bout getting my CDL, getting me a harley, s*** goin all nice. All of a sudden I'm starting to think, who the heck is this guy and why am I here? Luckily, I had my spray on me and quickly reapplied. WHEW! This s*** does wonders. I was able to order a lifetime supply, just hope I don't get immune to this. Whoever invented this, God bless your soul. You're saving daddy issues all over the world! I rate this product 10 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gag gift, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Gag Gifts - Accept The Fact You Are Aging Breath Spray (Health and Beauty)
What can I say. This is a perfect gift for anyone in your family with a sense of humor with a birthday coming up. Such fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product great service, April 7, 2008
arrived quickly, great product. very funny and perfect for most liars. gets the point accross in a polite way.

Rate and Discover Movies