5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent energy booster!
I heard about maca pills on Dr. OZ. So I tried this one to help me with my energy levels during the day.
It works! It is a natural alternative to those unhealthy energy drinks. I am very happy with this product.
Really thrilled that it is organic! One tip: take on empty stomach or between meals because it is more effective that way.
Published 13 months ago by jenclements

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm
I didn't notice any real improvement in energy levels. No adverse side effects either. I will likely just finish the bottle and not reorder.
Published 17 months ago by sassyreader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent energy booster!, December 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet..., June 5, 2014
In the beginning I was taking it incorrectly. It said take between meals and me not really sure of what that meant, I would take it after I had a meal. During that time I noticed that I gained weight in my thighs. They were definitely thicker than usual. I went from being 125lbs to 129lbs and that was about 2 weeks in, but then I went online to figure out what exactly does "in between meals" mean and it means to take it either 30mins before a meal or 1 to 2hours after a meal. After I started doing it that way, the initial weight gain that I experienced went away and I haven't seen much of a difference or body improvement since. But I did experience a change in my mensies: very, very, very light flow (almost nonexistent), ended earlier, and no pre mensies symptoms that I usually get: weight gain, enlarged breasts. I'm not sure yet if I can attribute it to the pills. We'll see what happens next month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean energy, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Gaia Herbs Maca Root, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I use this to balance hormones and it works perfectly.
No more hot flashes!
It fills me with energy and i can't live without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with SSRI sexual dysfunction!!!, March 28, 2014
I buy mine at whole foods and I have to say that they really do work! At WFs they are $15 I got mine on sale for $10. I really wish amazon would offer these pills with prime shipping! Anyways...I bought them a week ago to help my SSRI sexual dysfunction. It's working! It took about a full 6 days for me to feel the effects. My libido is coming back :-)

Update: I have been taking this supplement for about a month and a half and the effects have worn off. I no longer feel the increased libido that I felt for the first month. However I do feel that it is still helping increase my energy level. This supplement is definitely worth trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for PMS, May 24, 2014
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and have had no PMS symptoms and no pain at all during my menstrual cycle. Normally I have to take about 10 pain pills during the course of my cycle and this has been the first pain free cycle ever for me. Thank you Gaia for this wonderful product -- keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for women, June 9, 2014
Helps with reducing pain and cramps during periods. This should be in the woman's health section! I just take it once a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use Them Every Day, April 16, 2014
Love this supplement I take it daily I notice that I feel more energized and am of clearer mind when using them

5.0 out of 5 stars Help with regulating my PCOS, March 26, 2014
I have been using Maca Root for about 6 months. I switched to Gaia Herbs about 2 months ago and I love it. Within 3 days of starting this supplement my period began. I have been regular ever since (for those suffering with PCOS normal doesn't come easy). I would highly recommend investing a little more in this brand and know you're getting quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this stuff, July 22, 2014
I really love this stuff. I've tried the powder before and the taste can be a little rough. I travel a lot and its nice to take these along as they are easy to carry. They do smell a bit. Anyone who has taken Maca will know that. That said, the sustained energy I get with these is incredible. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, February 27, 2014
Read about this product and decided to try it. It is a very high quality herb grown in Brevard, North Carolina. I suffer from fatigue not relieved by sleep and noticed a huge difference in my energy levels within 2 days. Do not take it in late afternoon or evening as it may keep you awake.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›