Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gaia Herbs Maca Root, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 14, 2013
I heard about maca pills on Dr. OZ. So I tried this one to help me with my energy levels during the day.
It works! It is a natural alternative to those unhealthy energy drinks. I am very happy with this product.
Really thrilled that it is organic! One tip: take on empty stomach or between meals because it is more effective that way.
on March 26, 2014
I have been using Maca Root for about 6 months. I switched to Gaia Herbs about 2 months ago and I love it. Within 3 days of starting this supplement my period began. I have been regular ever since (for those suffering with PCOS normal doesn't come easy). I would highly recommend investing a little more in this brand and know you're getting quality.
on February 5, 2016
I really like these pills (gaia herbs maca root) I can a difference since I started taking these I feel a lot better my hormones are balanced now I really like this brand because I know they are fresh each bottle has a code on it you can go to their site put in your code and see everything about your pills!
on February 27, 2014
Read about this product and decided to try it. It is a very high quality herb grown in Brevard, North Carolina. I suffer from fatigue not relieved by sleep and noticed a huge difference in my energy levels within 2 days. Do not take it in late afternoon or evening as it may keep you awake.
on March 11, 2013
I have used this product in combination with Vitex berry and have seen great results for hormonal imbalance. The results aren't immediately noticeable, however when I stopped taking it I was extremely tired again. You may need to take for a month or two before you notice a difference.
on June 5, 2014
In the beginning I was taking it incorrectly. It said take between meals and me not really sure of what that meant, I would take it after I had a meal. During that time I noticed that I gained weight in my thighs. They were definitely thicker than usual. I went from being 125lbs to 129lbs and that was about 2 weeks in, but then I went online to figure out what exactly does "in between meals" mean and it means to take it either 30mins before a meal or 1 to 2hours after a meal. After I started doing it that way, the initial weight gain that I experienced went away and I haven't seen much of a difference or body improvement since. But I did experience a change in my mensies: very, very, very light flow (almost nonexistent), ended earlier, and no pre mensies symptoms that I usually get: weight gain, enlarged breasts. I'm not sure yet if I can attribute it to the pills. We'll see what happens next month.
on September 11, 2015
I purchased Maca Root because I'm going through menopause, & I wanted some relief from my hot flashes. Since I started taking it 2 months ago, my hot flashes have decreased immensely!!! This is my new maintenance drug!!! YAY!!! LOVE IT!!! :-)
on November 3, 2013
I read that maca naturally increases testosterone in women. I can't say that is true for me but it does give me all day energy that I normally do not have because I don't sleep well. highly recommend for the ladies feeling sluggish and don't drink coffe during the day.it is not a stimulant, it is a energy provider.
on January 10, 2015
This product was recommended to me for my migraines. I started to develop hormonal migraines in my 20's & have been suffering for the last 10 yrs. I tried many prescriptions & even Birth control pills. Recently I was so desperate I went to a local health food store (my new doctor & pharmacy), since I have no medical insurance currently. I was told another person with chronic migraine issues swore by this as this is the only thing ever to work for her. Well I figured it was definitely worth a try as my quality of life has been declining due to severe migraines, especially around Menstruation. It's been 2 weeks of taking just 1 daily and my period is due this week yet not a single migraine to date. I will update after a month or so. I'm hopeful, but I know it's still early. As far as energy, I noticed a slight improvement early on, but seems not so much in recent days. Then again I've had a cold so that could explain lack there of energy. I will update again in a few weeks.
on September 5, 2013
I use this to balance hormones and it works perfectly.
No more hot flashes!
It fills me with energy and i can't live without it.