4.0 out of 5 stars Effective
Published 21 months ago by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the idea but...
The product didn't work well for my son. He's 3 and gets easily upset when he doesn't get his way it's pretty hard to calm him down when he gets worked up. He also cam be pretty hyper at times. Kids relief calm worked better to calm him.
Published on February 6, 2012 by elijah's mama

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, February 16, 2013
Maggie (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gaia Kids Calm Restore Herbal Drops, 1-Ounce Bottle (Health and Beauty)
This was recommended to me for my almost 3 year old grandson. He had recently experienced an emotional trama and in addition to being a screamy child anyway, he was having continual melt downs and nightmares. His behavior was spilling over onto his 1 year old brother who was starting to act out after being the calm child. Used this in combination with Calms Forte 4 Kids. This was very effective in calming down the child and over a period of weeks, we were able to cut down on the dose. However, he still needs to use this but it is only once or twice a day now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the idea but..., February 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I could give it more starts, July 19, 2014
I'd give it 100 starts is I could!!! been using this since child was 2 the best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like prunes and does work for me but not tot, October 15, 2013
I gave this whole bottle as directed daily to my two year old girl and it does not work! She runs every time I come near her with this prune tasting syrup. I've mixed it as directed and no results whatsoever in calming her highly active times. In fact, it appears to give her an extra bout of energy! However, it helps to put me to sleep at night very easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... seem to make a difference and my child didn't like it. She could even tell when I tried ..., October 12, 2014
Didn't seem to make a difference and my child didn't like it. She could even tell when I tried to pit it in her drink without her knowing.