Introducing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
Transform Your Body With America's #1 Fitness Trainer
You've watched her transform lives on television, and now Jillian will guide you to successful weight loss right in your own home. Jillian Michaels Body Revolution is a 90-day extreme weight loss system that will overhaul your entire body in just 30 minutes a day! Jillian utilizes her metabolic training methods to burn more fat than cardio or weight training alone. The residual calorie burn can last up to 16 hours post-workout. This innovative three-phase, 15-workout system utilizes a variety of exercises in a series of progressively intensifying workouts to transform your body. Take the step, commit, and see how Body Revolution can change your life.
Phased Workouts Maximize Results
- Phase 1: Low-impact, results-focused moves to build core strength, stability, and endurance. Puts you on the fast track to weight loss with a metabolic makeover.Low-impact, results-focused moves to build core strength, stability, and endurance. Puts you on the fast track to weight loss with a metabolic makeover.
- Phase 2: Greater resistance, dynamic movements, and more challenging exercises. You will continue to shed fat and shred your entire body.
- Phase 3: High-energy circuits to tone muscles and shed any remaining fat. Consists of the best-of-the-best exercises to attack trouble zones.
The program includes:
- 90-Day Journal and Bookmark: Maximize your weight loss and stay inspired along the way.
- 30-Day Online Club Membership: Exclusive VIP Membership to Jillian’s online club where you’ll benefit from motivation, coaching, and support from Jillian herself.
- 7-Day Kickstart Diet: Lose up to a jeans size in a week! This step-by-step 7-day nutrition plan features everything you need to know about eating for weight loss without feeling deprived.
- Fat-Burning Meal Plan: 90-day mix ‘n’ match meal plan offers recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner.
- Fitness Guide: Jillian’s Metabolic Training Rotation Calendar changes from week-to-week and month-to-month to keep your body guessing while preventing plateaus and ensuring results.