Gaiam Custom Fit Adjustable Balance Ball Chair
Desk jockeys, you can help boost your strength, energy levels, and overall bodily health by switching to the Gaiam Custom Fit Adjustable Balance Ball Chair. This innovative seating solution turns a standard balance ball into a comfortable, posture-improving chair without sacrificing function. You'll improve back and core strength while you sit, by engaging smaller supporting muscles. You will also see an improvement in circulation and upper body mobility. The included 55-centimeter balance ball is removable, and can be incorporated into quick between-meeting stretching sessions, or used as your go-to at-home yoga ball.
This balance ball system turns a favorite fitness tool into a comfortable and functional posture-improving chair. Proper posture greatly increases back strength by working more muscles as you sit. Increased back strength leads to better circulation, better upper-body mobility, and less neck and joint pain. The best thing about this chair though is that it's comfortable. The 55cm anti-burst balance ball is removable and latex-free. Also included is a desktop stretching and strengthening guide, and DVD with three 20-minute workouts and three 10-minute express routines. This ball is suitable for heights 5'0" to 5'11".
Benefits & Features
- Boost your strength, energy levels, and overall bodily health, even while seated
- Standard balance ball becomes a comfortable, posture-improving chair
- The 55-centimeter, latex-free, anti-burst ball is recommended for users from 5'0" to 5'11" in height
- Adjustable legs and cushioned back with stable, secure metal base and easy-glide, lockable castor wheels
- Includes desktop stretching and strengthening guide, and a DVD with three 20-minute workouts and three ten-minute 'express routines'