Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Outdoor Deals on DOTD Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon

on February 20, 2014
I ordered these in the "AW Hell Yeah Battle" print (because, let's be honest, robot dinosaur and unicorn), and contacted the seller immediately due to some confusion on the item title (Amour - Women Rock X-ray Skeleton Bone Skull Leggings Tights Black) vs. what I thought I was ordering. The seller replied back very promptly and answered all my questions. I received these glorious pants less than 2 weeks later. In fact, my order profile still states that there are 18 days remaining on the estimated arrival date.

Now, here's the thing. These are a "one size fits all." I was fully aware of this when I ordered them. I knew there was a 93% chance that my voluptuous derriere would not qualify for the "one size" category. Also, they came all the way from China, and the one size in China is literally itty-bitty, so I knew my chances of getting them on, let alone having them fit comfortably, was slim (pun possibly intended). Considering that these are most likely the most amazing piece of fabric that will ever grace my bottom half, I took the chance on wasting $20 bucks. Let me tell you, it was well worth it. They aren't very stretchy; a smidgen more spandex would have been slightly helpful. But, after a minute or two of squirming and squatting, I had those suckers on! They're mighty snug, and one stretch or bend in the wrong direction could very well lead to my lady bits saying hello to the world, but for a few hours out on the town (to show off and say "ha ha I have robot dinosaur/unicorn pants and you don't!"), they do their job. I wouldn't consider the image "stretched out," as I've seen stated in other reviews. I would say it just looks....bigger. But not in a wonky way. I would recommend wearing some black tights or something of the like underneath, just for good measure. While they're not necessarily see-through, per se, it does help.

I generally wear size denial14/16 in jeans, (don't act like you don't know what size denial is), so I'd say anyone size 22 and lower can stretch these glorious bastards on. So if you're sitting there thinking, "I am way too fat for these pants," then turn that frown upside down! It might take a small workout and some heavy breathing (and possibly a girdle and/or Spanx), but you will get these pants on and you will look fabulous. And even you don't, what's a better motivator for going to the gym than the coolest pair of pants you will ever own sitting in your closet?

tl;dr for all you smarties, top-notch customer service, one size fits fat (probably skinny, too) and robot dinosaur/unicorn.

ONE AND ONLY CON TO ALL THESE PROS: good luck finding a shirt and shoes to go with em. Also, I am aware that I over parenthesize. I'm working on it.
1414 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2014
These leggings were exactly as expected. They arrived very quickly, the picture is clear and surprisingly detailed, and the material stands up to multiple washes. They haven't faded or stretched since I bought them, but I wash inside-out in cold water and hang dry.
review image
on January 10, 2014
I am 5'5", between 132-135 lbs, have long legs and larger butt and they fit perfectly. There is no defined front or back (tagless/label less) but I went by the picture and put the tree side on my backside. Super flattering, NOT SEE THROUGH and seams didn't tear when i pulled them over the butt. Great product.
on September 26, 2013
I have multiple leggings from black milk clothing which is the company that origionally makes these. Yes they are knock offs BUT they are the same thing.... The same quality as the ones that I have paid 85$ for. The only bad part is you cannot pick any sizing. I am 120lbs and 5'4 these fit me perfectly... If you are over 140lbs and taller or taller than 5'7 I do not recommend these. Also if you are under 110lbs I think they will be too big..
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2014
I got these tights, and let me say, when I first opened them I was in love! They are so much more beautiful in person. They're a darker shade than in the photo, and very sparkly. They're also smooth and soft.

However, after putting them on, I ran into some problems.

I am a pear shaped woman. I have large hips, butt, and thighs. I ordered a large and that's typically what I buy in leggings. While they were long enough they weren't very comfortable to move in. They kept coming down in the back with every movement I made, and the material is see-through (in the area where it appears black in the photos) so my underwear were showing through. I also had stitches coming out on the inner thigh.

They're cute tights, but if your lower body is larger than others be careful when ordering.

Regardless, I think they're good tights for what you pay for them.
on May 31, 2014
These leggings are knock-offs of the very expensive Australian brand Black Milk Clothing, and because I own a pair of leggings from them, I can't help but to compare the quality of these leggings to the Black Milk ones.
However, for the price, these leggings fit well (I'm a 4-6 in pants), aren't terribly thin/see-through, and are a comfortable material.
One aspect that upsets me about these leggings is that the product pictures are misleading. In the picture, the design looks crisp with a lot of detail, but in person, the picture is very blurry.
I have ordered another pair of these(the cathedral leggings) from another supplier, but I expect them to be made in the same way. I hope that the cathedral pair with have a better quality of design, as this will be much more noticeable in the next pair.
It's hard to complain when the price is right, but I expect to receive the product that I see when I purchase something online.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
These leggings are really nice. I ordered these plus 2 other pair. They are ALL true to the picture and size description. I'm about 5'7" 150lbs and they fit perfectly. On top of the quality and niceness of these leggings, shipping time was expedient. It only took me about 1 week and a half to get my leggings as opposed to the month that was estimated. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and will purchase more leggings from PinkQueen in the future.
on March 13, 2014
These tights fit me perfectly and I am a curvy 5'1" petite girl with a short waist and longer legs. The material is a very slippery one, so these won't work for certain physical activities, like aerial ropes and silks (which I tried to use them for and slipped ridiculously) But they are an incredible fashion statement.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 10, 2015
Before I bought any real Black Milk gear I wanted to try this first because the prices of the real thing are quite intimidating and I wanted to see if I could get away with getting something cheaper that was either just as good or almost as good. I like to pay less and get more.

I'll get to the point. Here's how it breaks down:
🔹They both look cool. The Black Milk looks at least 20% cooler because the details are sharp, clear and bright. I've noticed every knock off piece I've bought on Amazon has been fuzzy and not as bright (as if they took a picture of the real thing to print it.)
🔹They are both comfortable.
🔹They are somewhat versatile: sleep in them, lounge in them, dance in them, go out in them, work out in them, swim in them (why not?)

Knock off strengths:
🔻The knock-off has a much easier to swallow sticker price. You can get a lot of these for the price of a single pair of authentic leggings. In fact the price is pretty amazing, you can sometimes get these for about $7-10 a pair with shipping included.
🔻You can buy styles that are no longer available from the BM store.

Black Milk strengths:
🔻The Black Milk is even more comfortable, especially in terms of breathability (I had a tendency to get hot in the knock offs where I didn't in the BM's).
🔻The quality is much better and sturdier, you will get a lot more use out of the real thing. The seams tend to rip on the knock offs after a few uses.
🔻You can buy the size you need, whereas the knock offs come in only one size. (I wear a small and these ones are bigger than a small, maybe a medium. They do seem to stretch out over time.)
🔻The real thing has sharp images and saturated colors, the knock offs are blurry and the colors aren't as bright.
🔻the real ones tend to "hold me in" and create a better shape and the others are looser.

Conclusion: buy the real thing is you have the money to spend on them, want the absolute best and if you want something that will last. Buy the knock offs if you want an occasional, fun piece to wear and don't need to get a ton of mileage out of them, or if you want several styles instead of one really good piece. I did give them 5 stars. While they are not the same quality of the real thing, they are pretty fantastic for the price and an alternative if you can't afford the real deal.

As for the two prints I ordered, the mechanical bones was more blurry than the Hell Yeah unicorn leggings. The print on those (unicorn) was pretty impressive compared to the original. The only thing that bothered me about those was the big white part on the butt. The real ones don't have that. The rainbow didn't match up on the Amazon ones either. Uploading pics for you to compare. :)
on January 15, 2015
I'm 5'2 and 160 lbs so I thought these might not fit and I am pleasently suprised to say they fit perfectly! Theyre just the right height and are slightly high waisted. The print is a little faded and not as clear compared to the Blackmilk ones but it still looks good. The fabric is pretty nice though.
review image review image