Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Galleria Peacock Auto Open/Close Super-mini Umbrella - Peacock
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 8, 2014
This umbrella has a lot going for it. It is compact, attractive, and sturdy, and has a canopy wide enough to keep off all but the most driving rain. The “push to close” feature is extremely handy, particularly when I’m diving into my car in a rainstorm: no more sitting half in, half out of the car, struggling to close my umbrella.
There’s just one problem: the open/close button is raised (rather than being recessed into the handle, as it is on my old umbrella), and is so sensitive than I’ve frequently opened the umbrella without meaning to, because I pressed the button when I grasped the handle. Even when I’m being careful I sometimes open the umbrella inadvertently, particularly when I’m rolling it up to put it away; I wrap my fingers around the handle to get a firm purchase and the wretched thing pops open. This problem annoys me enough that I cannot recommend the umbrella, even though I like everything else about it. If, however, you decide to buy it for its many positive qualities (and for the peacock design, which is quite lovely), make sure you keep the strap firmly closed when you carry the umbrella in public. You’ll be glad you did.
on November 21, 2012
I am very pleased with how well this umbrella is put together. It is very solid and stands up well to the wind. I also like the ease in which you can open and close it. For those of you who are opening it for the first time, be aware of how fast it opens! And as far as the print on the umbrella, I actually got quite a few compliments from complete strangers - both male and female! This was worth the money.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2013
This Peacock umbrella is labeled a super-mini in the title, and thankfully, it's no smaller than a standard umbrella. It's got nice colors and I purchased it expressly for use in a photo shoot. It is difficult to close, but not too bad. I like it!
on May 23, 2009
I ordered this as a mother's day gift; the umbrella came promptly (within a few days) and is sturdy and quite pretty. Thirty dollars is perhaps steep for an umbrella, but it made a nice gift.
on November 28, 2014
I have recently developed a love of all things peacock, and this umbrella is beautiful! As well, the mechanism for opening and closing the umbrella works well, though time will tell as far as how long it lasts. All in all, an excellent umbrella!
on September 29, 2013
It's just the coolest. Very vibrant and pretty in person, and I appreciate the automatic-open button. The one issue I have with it is in order to close it, you have to push in the extension while holding the button, as opposed to just pushing the button and having it retract/close. It's a bit tricky to execute when it's raining, the umbrella's wet, and you're trying to enter/exit your vehicle or building. But it's pretty enough that I've purchased it twice! I've abused it pretty well thus far and it hasn't fallen apart, so, works for me!
on June 24, 2012
Beautiful peacock pattern and well made. Sturdy. I bought the Monet "Water Lilies" for a friend and again, beautiful colors and well made. Can fit two people. Very happy with my purchase. Would definitely give as a gift.
on May 25, 2015
I got this for my wife as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas.

The other day she was taking me somewhere in her car when I came across the umbrella. She said she loves it and uses it all the time.

Score!
on January 6, 2013
I got this umbrella to replace my older auto umbrella that bit the dust. These umbrellas can be a bit of a pain to close, but I find the auto function worth it. This umbrella is incredibly girly and my friends make fun of it but I like it and it works well.
on March 26, 2013
The pattern is beautiful and this umbrella is durable enough to withstand wind gusts. It does require a firm two hands to fully collapse it, which can be annoying when trying to get in a doorway quickly. Also, it's quite heavy for its size, so I don't like to carry it in my bag for long periods.