5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy Umbrella!
December 22, 2010
This umbrella is very well made. It held up well against the strong wind. I love the automatic button! It's compact enough to fit my purse, and big enough to keep me dry!

Would buy again if my umbrella gets damage.

***UPDATE***

Published on December 22, 2010 by iheartJA

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Umbrella, Several Design Flaws
Published on April 1, 2012 by J

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy Umbrella!, December 22, 2010
December 22, 2010

Would buy again if my umbrella gets damage.

***UPDATE***

It's now March 28, 2011, and two of my "unbreakable fiberglass ribs" has broken. Now it's completely useless. I loved it while it last, but it didn't last long enough for me. I live in California where it hardly ever rains! I think I used this umbrella a maximum of 7-10 times during the entire three months. =(

I'm going to give it a second chance and buy the purple daisy umbrella. I'll give my update later.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great umbrella, April 18, 2011
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
Gorgeous, huge and easy to open and close. The graphics look great in person and the size is big enough for two. It's not quite as white as shown here on Amazon, it's more cream-colored in person.

The reason for four stars is that the center pole isn't quite as long as I was expecting. Not a deal-breaker for everyone, but for my purposes I wish it was a bit longer.

The auto open/close feature is very handy and works well. When you push it to open, the umbrella extends as well as opens fully. When you push to close, it closes the cloth part- but does not retract the pole into the handle. It's a moderately firm push to get everything tucked away again but doesn't negate the benefits of the system.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Umbrella, Several Design Flaws, April 1, 2012
This is a beautiful umbrella, but it has two design flaws that I find bothersome. First is the automatic open/close feature. If the open/close button is used to close the umbrella, it will not fully open again until it has been completely collapsed. I have to close it slightly to go through a narrow, uncovered gate at the entrance to my company. Closing it completely to open it again while standing in the rain rather defeats the purpose, so I have to hold it open for the rest of the long walk to my building. The other flaw is less serious. The edge of the umbrella is overstitched and the velcroed wrap catches constantly on the stitching. Untangling it pulls the stitching. Not a functional flaw and not very important, I know, but it mars the look of an otherwise pretty umbrella.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 5 uses, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
Product looked good.. but broke just after 5 uses, and is unusable now. Please beware and look around for a better quality umbrella.. its not pleasant when an umbrella breaks and you are standing under heavy rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my umbrella!, May 26, 2010
Freyr (Jackson, MS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
I love this umbrella. I have never spent much on umbrellas, and am now glad I did. The wooden handle is very sophisticated. A push of a button opens and closes it. The design is unique - I've actually gotten compliments from strangers. Highly recommend . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars As beautiful as pictured., May 15, 2011
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
I received this product promptly and it looked just like the picture. It is well made. Easy to use. Received many complements on this umbrella. Wish it was just a little wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriend loves this, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
She loves this umbrella and carries it everywhere, she says it makes her feel unique, I tell her she is and doesnt need the umbrella, but she sure feels special and that makes it perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Color..., February 17, 2014
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
I bought two umbrellas for a project where color was important. This one appeared more shades of beige than with major white tints which was what i needed. It was a great quality but just not quite what I thought it would look like. I returned it with little effort which was great. Just for the record, I found the second umbrella I bought, the pink/megenta gerbera daisy, to be absolutely gorgeous! I'll now purchase a yellow daisy umbrella to take the place of the white one since the service and quality was the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars In rain or shine :), January 25, 2014
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
It's a beautiful umbrella with a good coverage. Sturdy but a bit big to fit in a purse. I enjoy holding it in rain or shine...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Galleria White Daisy Umbrella, January 13, 2014
R. G. Millman (Sussex County DE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella (Luggage)
I am 62-years-old and have had skin cancer. This is a nice way to protect yourself on a sunny afternoon.

Galleria White Daisy Folding Umbrella - White Daisy