Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2003
I have read TONS and TONS of graphic novels, however this one stands out in my mind as one of the best. In the 90's (this may shock a lot of you) wolverine was not the favorite character of at least 50 percent of x-men fans. There was another character that had much of the spotlight, Gambit. This character was mysterious, a thief, whom none of the x-men knew much about. This story was about some of his mysteries, it had great art and afterwards Gambit gained many fans. I recommend any fan of comics to give this a try. The art is amazing and I believe you would like it.
on March 11, 2009
When it comes to X-Men stories, this one really stands out in my memory. I read it when originally released, in individual issues and I still reread it--it's stood the test of time for me. Both writing and art are stellar and work perfectly together. It is a fabulous love story with a great air of mystery to it. Gambit & Rogue get caught up in the secrets of his family and his past, with New Orleans (pre-Katrina) as the backdrop to this tale. It's always night here, and there is always something or someone lurking in the shadows. A great stand alone story!
on March 9, 2003
This story shows marvels southern beau in a new light. See how he is without the other x-men to keep him inline buy this book
on August 7, 2011
Unfortunately, I didn't read carefully enough when I bought this sleeve which was the wrong size for my Kindle. I am giving it a 4 star rating because it is a quality leather sleeve and was easy to return.
on January 8, 2011
Bought this for my daughter's new Kindle DX and it is just beautiful!
She really likes how easy it is to get to her Kindle while it keeps it
safe & secure.