The Game Boy Micro is a leap forward in portable gaming. In this tiny, cell-phone sized body you have the same technology that powers the popular Game Boy Advance SP. Shorter, thinner and lighter than an SP, it plays all the SP titles on the market. No more need to buy special game cases -- just shove it in your pocket or the cell phone pocket in your backpack when you're done. If you'd like the look of your system to be as cool as thegames you play on it, the new Game Boy Micro is for you. Supports standard headphones Dimensions(WxLxD) - 4 x 2 x 7/10 Color - Black
From the Manufacturer
The all-new Game Boy micro sports a sleek vibe with portability and comfort, all in the palm of your hands. Switch between four faceplates to match your style and play any of the 700+ titles in the Game Boy Advance library.
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Charge lasts 6 to 10 hours; recharging takes approximately 2-1/2 hours
- 2-inch diagonal screen
- Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels
- 512 out of a maximum 32,000 colors
- TFT with adjustable backlight
- Interchangeable faceplates
- 32 KB RAM, 256 KB external
- 32-bit RISC-CPU (16.78 MHz)
- Measures 4 by 0.7 by 2 inches
- Weighs approximately 2.8 ounces
Note: The Game Boy Micro can play Game Boy Advance games, but it isn't compatible with classic Game Boy cartridges or the eReader peripheral. The handheld also requires an adapter when connecting with GBA players, since it can't use the old cables.