From the Back Cover
Not many people rise to the top of two elite, highly competitive professions in their lifetime, but that is exactly what 3-time Super Bowl champion and 3-time NASCAR champion Joe Gibbs has done.
Now, for the first time, Coach Gibbs shares the principles that have guided him to success in every area of his life and explains how you can make those same principles work for you.
Join Joe and his team of experts as they walk you through the greatest playbook for modern-day success ever written―the Bible―and address the eleven issues a national survey identified as the most important ones facing men today:
- Finances: How do I master my money? RON BLUE
- Health: How do I achieve peak physical and emotional health? DR. WALT LARIMORE
- Relationships: What does God say about marriage and sex? DON MEREDITH
- Vocation: How do I build a successful life and career? DR. OS GUINNESS
- The Bible: Can I believe it? JOSH MCDOWELL
- God: Who is He? DR. KEN BOA
- Creation: How did life begin? DR. JOHN LENNOX
- Sin and Addiction: How do I deal with sin? RAVI ZACHARIAS
- Salvation: How do I get on the winning team? CHUCK COLSON
- Purpose: How do I get the most out of life? DR. TONY EVANS
- Heaven: Where will I spend eternity? RANDY ALCORN