Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2011 2:41:31 PM PDT
tom says:
This game has been completely destroyed by hackers. It is so bad that I suggest to anyone looking to pick this game up now, not to even bother.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2012 8:40:45 AM PST
Wes Fowler says:
I would second that. I re-bought this about 6 months ago because I really dig WWII multiplayer shooters, and really enjoyed WAW when it came out. But it is the most hacked game I've played on a console. I'd estimate that 90% of the games I tried to play had hackers in them. People who were impossible, literally, to kill. Also people who had God like abilities, like the ability to fly around the maps. You could tell the hackers because they had strange rainbow colors in their game name. It has totally ruined the game, which is a shame, as it had really nice multi-player back in the day. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME TO PLAY ONLINE!

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 8:22:30 AM PDT
Still hacked?

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 11:38:00 AM PDT
tom says:
Yes

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2012 12:45:36 PM PDT
Duane Sturm says:
damn i was hoping it was fixed i cant believe that they can still charge for map packs and not take care of their product online bunch of crooks i rebought this a year ago bought map pack one cause i only had 2 and 3 and it was hacked bad hope one day they will fix this but i wont hold my breath

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 2:20:10 AM PST
Steven says:
i been playing with my friend the last two nights for about a total of 4 - 5 hours not one hacked lobby for the original maps at least, maybe still hacked on the map packs
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about