5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Is Coming! Well not really! :)
Ok soo after seeing the price on this shirt & loving the show! I decided why not buy it, I was skeptical at first buying clothes online because you have no way of trying them on or even seeing them in person..

Published 11 months ago by Cj Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes small
I purchased this as a gift, and it seems the sizes run a little small. Also I just saw the same design of shirt at Walmart for $7. So this are a bit over priced.
Published 12 months ago by TRaz1984

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Is Coming! Well not really! :), February 24, 2014
Cj Williams (Daniels, West Virginia) - See all my reviews

But let me tell you this shirt, from the moment you put it on makes ya feel badass! having that big dire wolf across you're chest with Stark at the top makes ya feel all good inside :)

I ordered a medium & the shirt I got was exactly a medium fit perfect, not too tight not too loose, amazing shirt that I would def. recommend to any Stark or Game Of Throne Fans <3

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter IS coming!, February 25, 2014
My husband always wears an XL and this shirt did not fit well for him. It also fits short for someone with a long torso. I have a feeling if I bought the XXL that it would have just been bigger around instead of longer. I love the design on the shirt and yes it is a thinner fabric but it was the same as two other GOT shirts I have so I was expecting it to be thinner and like it. It is not see through.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes small, January 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Incorrect, December 9, 2013
The sizing is not accurate. Sizes run very small for this t-shirt and it is 100% cotton so I am concerned it will shrink in the wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars t-shirt, January 4, 2014
Amie Fournier-flather (kalamazoo, mi United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased as an Xmas gift for my daughter's boyfriend who loves the show and is a huge Stark fan. He loved it so much he put it on immediately! Image is screen-printed well, t-shirt is of typical t-shirt quality and it seems it will wash well without too much fading.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT way to rep everyone's fave GoT house!, November 12, 2013
Fits the hubby PERFECTLY. Exactly what he wanted. Other reviewers said it ran small but it fit him like a normal shirt would. It is good quality, and he says it doesn't chafe... apparently this is an important thing to leave in a review!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shirt, July 29, 2014
I'm in love with this show and this short was perfect it has a thing cotton material which I love the sleeves are perfect length I reccomend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin fabric, January 8, 2014
The printing is fine, but the fabric is paper thin. Don't expect much and make sure to get it for a good price. You won't have it long.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it would shrink it didn't it still fits though love, July 12, 2014
Don't listen to other people the sizes come as shown I bought a medium because people said it would shrink it didn't it still fits though love it

5.0 out of 5 stars House Stark T-shirt a little to real, December 22, 2014
I love the color and the design of the shirt. The fit is as expected. However, people have been treating me as if I am in House Stark since wearing the t-shirt. Many veiled threats against my home and family. My dog, Wolfie, has gone missing. A close friend of mine has gotten really fat and I hate his kids. There's a really short person who lives down the street and he keeps looking at me all weird and stuff. My children fled for safety to the edges of the country. My wife seems a little more undead-y than before. I am not sure if I should fear for my life and escape back home or just keep up appearances. I guess things will work out for the best and I hope to soon be able to buy a nice scarf. Thanks, Amazon!

HBO'S Game of Thrones Men's Winter Is Coming Stark T-Shirt