5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
I was so pleased when my Gator watch arrived. It came ahead of the forcasted time. It was boxed nice.
The band was generously large; so, had it sized just right for my wrist at the jewelers. He said it was a great watch. It keeps great time, looks super and gets comments from Gator supporters and others.
Published on February 9, 2012 by HPJr

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Watch
Published on May 25, 2012 by Watchman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Watch, May 25, 2012
This watch is made of extremely low grade materials. The first few links are held together with rubber. We sold one of these and it came back 3 times, broken, in 3 different places. If I would've known the quality of this watch before I ordered it I would not have ordered it for my customer. On top of that, the cheap pot metal has already begun to pit. For the price, I would say you're buying the licensed school logo more than anything. This watch is worth no more than $5.00 new. And even at that price, I wouldn't buy one. Look for watches that say "All Stainless." When a watch says "Stainless Steel Back," you can bet the rest of the metal is cheap pot metal. I cannot believe these schools put their name on this junk.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't look like pic, November 15, 2012
So I loved this watch when I saw it on line. I bought it for my husband for his bday. But when I took it out of the box I was very disappointed! It looks and feels very cheap! The silver is a light silver not at all how it looks on line. My husband says its fine but I think he just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I definetily would not recommend this to anyone! Not worth the 70 I spent on

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Purchase, August 14, 2012
I ordered this product for my Husband on Father's Day. After wearing it a just a few times it has turned his wrist GREEN!! Do not purchase this over priced watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Game Time Men's COL-VIC-FLA "Victory" Watch - Florida (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch band, December 22, 2011
I ordered this watch as a Christmas present. After receiving the watch, I was greatly disappointed in the watch band. It's cheap, very light and resembles plastic covered chrome. Unfortunately, I don't have time to get anything else so I'll have to give the watch. Hopefully, they can find a different band to fit as a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 14, 2013
This watch is not done justice by it's picture. I bought this as a gift for my husband's birthday and he couldn't have loved it more. It's one of the nicest gator watches I've seen. Great watch for the price, and looks more expensive than it costs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't run, May 11, 2011
This was a gift for my husband and it stopped running after a couple of weeks. We replaced the battery and it stopped running again. The watch looks great, however, it obviously has poor quality workings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 5, 2014
So I got this for my fiancé for his birthday this month. When I seen it when I got it in the mail. He is going to love it for his birthday. And it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, April 28, 2014
This watch is great. It looks and feels like a high quality item. I was really impressed and was glad I got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch...But, March 11, 2014
The watch arrived on time and it looks great, but it arrived damaged. The little pin holding the clasp together on the band is broken. I could send it back but think I'll just drop it off at a local watch repair shop and let them put a new pin in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›