Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Team Name: Chicago Bears|Change

on January 11, 2012
Save your money! I purchased this for an xmas gift. Turned out to be too small for a man, so I finally put it on 1/10/12. Trouble keeping time. Seems like the stem is broken. So on 1/11/12 I wrote to the seller. he tells me to pay the shipping back to him and they will have it repaired. How about a REFUND!!!
on March 13, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for my 11 year old grandson who is of average size. I was concerned it might be too bulky for him like most men's watches are. When it arrived I was pleased that it looked masculine but was scaled more to the size of a woman's watch. He was thrilled to have a team watch that fit and didn't look like a kid's toy.
on October 9, 2011
I bought this watch hoping it wouldn't look to masculine on my tiny arm (being a female and all) and I weigh 100lbs so I have a fairly small wrist. I was very pleased with the fact that the adjustable Velcro wrist band fit perfectly with it wrapped all the way around meeting to the edge of the Velcro. And If it was on a little bigger wrist it would work just as well. There would just be more of the Velcro band showing. But with the black band u wouldn't really notice to much. So if you want to show your team spirit and you are not a dainty girlie girl this would work out better than the "blinged" out watches they normally sell for females. It is durable to, being water resistant and the strap can put up with a beating (I don't take mine off during yard work, dishes, etc). Highly recommend. If this is for a male it might not fit if you are a golds gym kinda guy (with big muscles and all). After having on my wrist I don't see much room for a muscular wrist.

*****UPDATE:****** 3-14-2012 After approx. five months of use the black paint around the circular part of the clock face itself has worn almost all the way off. I did wear my watch all day, every day in all kinds of activities. So it did have to put up with a lot. However, if you don't want to have this happen I suggest taking the watch off during more rigorous activities or get a different watch. As it happens Peyton Manning is no longer with the colts so this paint issue is no longer an issue with me. I will follow Manning to his new team (still hope the colts do good though). The band of the watch did hold up very well with no visible wear or tear as of yet. So I still think its a good buy but I wouldn't buy it again only because I don't want to have to take my watch off ever. Hope this update helped.
on March 28, 2013
Loved this watch, but small for a man! Has great features and never have to wind it! Love that color is good, shipped good , keeps good time
on October 11, 2013
My 11-year old son really wanted a watch, and he picked this one out. It has a nice velcro strap that is easy to use. We are very happy with it.
on June 20, 2012
I purchased this item through AMAZON.com as part of a multi-product order. It was delivered by an independent vendor who supplied quick service, good communication, and delivery tracking information.

My 15 year old son owned a near exact copy of this watch for 3+ years. We replaced batteries as appropriate and/or watch band pins as indicated. It was a great little watch for a young, active boy, however that watch's life came to an abrupt end in May 2012 as it collided with a streamlining soccer ball during gym class. No fault of the watch; just bad luck and "timing". As my son returned home from school with pieces of the watch in tow, he vowed to get another as soon as he could. We decided to reward his honor role status with the option to select a new watch via AMAZON.com. He selected this model which is a near exact copy of his former model, with minor exceptions; this one has a white NFL emblem on the wristband and a black circle on the watch faceplate. My son thought this one looked a little "sportier".

The size of the watch dial is appropriate for a teenager. It has a sweep second hand, glow in the dark numbers, and fits my 112 pound 15 year old's slim wrist perfectly - with room to grow. The strap appears to be leather and attaches via a velcro fastener, so it is easy and fast for him to apply and remove. My son simply loves it... a frequent reminder of his favorite sport and favorite team.
on December 17, 2013
This watch is listed both in the adult and youth section. I ordered it for my 8yr old, and it is perfect for him. I was considering ordering one for my husband as well, and I am so happy I decided against it. While it is perfect for a kid (maybe even a teenager), I can't imagine an adult male being pleased with it......just too small and youth-like for a grown man.
on March 15, 2016
I bought this watch for my grandaughters Easter basket. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. The watch is of very good quality, especially for the price. I know she is going to love it. It would work for a grandson as well. However, my grandson is a Seahawks fan.
on October 30, 2015
Decent watch for the price. I didn't realize it was a little kids watch when I ordered it for my husband. Good thing I have two kids. My daughter loves it. The watch is strong and hasn't lost its hold on it.
on February 1, 2016
Great watch for any young packers fan.Got this for my 13 year old and he really likes it. The only problem is my son wears it and there is a small roygh seam that really irritated his wrist. Quick fix put a sleeve or arm band under it.