Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2014
My husband had been wanting a nice Broncos watch, I got this, and I read reviews before I buy, but there wasn't one for this one, so I took a chance. It came in a really nice box that is too nice to throw away.The watch ended up being too big so we did have to pay a nice gentleman $20 to get it resized, but other than that, my husband loves it. Great buy!
on June 29, 2014
So far it's been a great, durable watch .....it's pretty robust and kinda heavy but I also wasn't really a watch wearer up until this purchase .... I'd give it five stars except for one thing .... The numbers and hands are suppose to be illuminated but I find the only way they glow is to shine a light into it to almost activate glow-in the dark capabilities ....to me that's kinda pointless if I had a light in first place I wouldn't need illuminated hands and numbers ....
on January 16, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when the watch arrived. It is gorgeous. Nice and heavy, beautifuly made. The only downfall is that the band is huge!!