5.0 out of 5 stars NY Yankees watch
I bought this for my 8 year old son who's a huge Yankees fan. He loves it!!! It seems pretty durable he plays really rough. It is child sized which was perfect for me but I say it to warn adults it probably wouldn't fit.
Published 22 months ago by giidgettik

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware -- Read this before buying!
Published 27 days ago by Matt H.

5.0 out of 5 stars NY Yankees watch, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Game Time Unisex MLB-ROB-NY3 "Rookie Black" Watch - New York Yankees - "Pinstripe Logo" (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware -- Read this before buying!, July 24, 2014
Matt H. (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Beware of three things: (1) The watch band is very large, and within two days was already fraying like crazy; (2) The crystal is not flat and actually curves up like a bubble, making it susceptible to scratches; (3) The winding gear on the right sticks way out and gets caught on things, enough that I anticipate it breaking off soon. I would give this a one-star rating, but just the looks alone earns it an extra star. It seems like it would be very cool, but the design is extremely poor and somewhat cheap. Bummer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yankees watch, December 19, 2012
Terri McCarrell (Livermore, CA. United States) - See all my reviews
I love this watch, it is a perfect gift for my grandson.
Anyone that likes the Yankees would be happy with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great NY Yankee watch, November 12, 2012
My son and my grandchildren all enjoyed this watch. With the velcro band it was able to fit all of them from the 5 year old to the 40 year old. I was very pleased with this item and would highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, February 10, 2014
Rita Field "Rita" (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this gift for a friend at work (although it hurt to buy a Yankees watch) but she told me it broke after a few times wearing it!

1.0 out of 5 stars cracked face, May 11, 2013
It was not very well made and the face of it was cracked. Do not think I would buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars Was really happy with my purchase., April 3, 2013
Was really happy with my purchase. Person who received it was very impressed and it has been working well for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, April 2, 2013
muy bueno llego al momento en buenas condiciones funciona muy bien ..... . . . . . . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, April 1, 2013
I don't remember seeing if this was a child or adult, but the wrist band did not fit my husband, I gave the watch to my grandson, and he can't tell time yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH IS WONDERFUL, March 26, 2013
WATCH THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY SON, IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND VERY GOOD QUALITY, I BUT IT AGAIN THIS PRODUCT, THANK YOU

Rate and Discover Movies