Game of Year Edition - Sold Out the Day of Release? What?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2010 7:31:44 AM PDT
Gustav says:
I pre-ordered this 2 weeks prior...sometime in september, and now its out of stock, and it was out of stock on the day of release...confused...think I should cancel my order? And I do want the bonus content, I only rented the game before...

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 11:53:53 AM PDT
Gustav says:
I see its back in stock...but hope mine ships soon 8)

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 12:23:38 PM PDT
Vader81 says:
I had a new delivery date of 10/20. But to my surprise it's being prepared for shipment. I also have Prime.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2010 2:48:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 14, 2010 7:05:37 PM PDT
hey it said release date 10/20 for me too and now it says shipping soon its weird cause i pre ordered it october 1st and it was still listed as in stock so i don't know why my shipment was delayed i got a email saying sorry for the delay but didn't say why that hasn't happened too me ordering from amazon before i have prime too. The only guess i can make is that they underestimated how many copies they would have for the pre orders

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 3:02:53 PM PDT
O. Ojeda says:
I preorder the first week it was available and it was suppose to be delivered the 15th. Then I got an email saying that it got delayed to the 20th. But now its being process with a delivery day of the 19th. I also have Prime and this is actually my first preorder on Amazon but, I am still preordering Fallout New Vegas and Littlebig Planet 2 collectors edition.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 8:40:29 AM PDT
D. Biffle says:
I don't think it was Amazon. Every brick-and-mortar store I checked didn't have it Wednesday or Thursday, but are saying they should get it in today. I think it was the distributor had a delay or something.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 2:38:44 PM PDT
Vader81 says:
I just got my shipment delivered today. Can't wait to get home and play it. I never bought the game when it first came out. So deciced to get the GOTY edition.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 6:20:50 PM PDT
MR J says:
man there is a bunch of stuff to download doing it now so cool this game was toataly worth it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition - Playstation 3
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (321)