Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Game data corrupted, cannot be restored

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2013 4:12:26 PM PDT
MTJones says:
I purchased this in 2011 and played it till about June of last year. It's a fantastic game; as my introduction to the series, it pushed me to go back and try Arkham Asylum. I love the expansiveness of Arkham City more, but its story is shorter and less compelling than the prequel.

My only complaint is that sometime between last June (2012) and this June, the game data has become corrupted. I searched online and a recommended fix is to delete it (not the saved game progress, but the game data) and re-install it. I tried that, and it didn't work. The disc is completely useless now; I can't play it again. All other games, including Arkham Asylum, work fine on the PS3, so it is not the system.

I loved the game, but it's highly unlikely I will buy one of their games again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about