Customer Discussions > The Wonderful 101 forum

Game play/game length

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 14, 2013 6:43:55 PM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
So I keep reading that this is a really short, arcade style game. Does anyone know about the length etc.? Kinda debating on waiting for it to drop to $40/

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 7:07:31 PM PDT
It's not short according to the producer, Mr. Inaba:
"BTW, if you didn't know @PG_Kamiya is the kind of game director who will pack as much content into the game as he can until he is satisfied. If we were to give in to all of his desires, the game we'd ship would probably be some super-long action game that no one would beat. I've been teamed up with @PG_Kamiya as his producer for a long time now, and game length is something I've never once worried about.
That means both the length of a single play-through and the replayability of the game. Never worried once. Never. Actually, my job really is to be the one who says "This is too %^&* long! Cut it!""

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/29/platinums-inaba-says-the-wonderful-101-will-make-you-glad-to-own-wii-u/#aZeAugZhf8jvMPJl.99

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2013 7:26:39 PM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
Thanks! I will just get it day 1! I've spent $60 on worse games I'm sure!

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 4:54:31 PM PDT
J.D 23 says:
I'm super excited for this! My friend doesn't really understand the appeal though. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2014 12:28:14 PM PST
Well, most of Hideki Kamiya's games have a very niche appeal, the exception being Resident Evil 2.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Wonderful 101 forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 14, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Wonderful 101
The Wonderful 101 by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (223)