Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Paper Mario: Sticker Star forum

Game too hard for 5-7 yr old?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2012 10:36:36 AM PST
Looking for a couple of solid games for a 5 and 7 yr old? Would you classify this game in their category if they can play the LEGO games pretty well?

Thanks

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 2:07:45 PM PST
Mariofan105 says:
Yes, if they can play the Lego games well I think they will be fine with this game. There is a lot of text in this game they will have to read, but as far as the puzzles and things go, I think they will be fine. This is probably a little harder than the Lego games, but I think if they can handle the Lego games they will do well with this.

Hope I helped.

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 10:43:32 PM PST
does 3ds mean it can't be played on just a ds?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 5:58:50 PM PST
yes, 3DS is the next system after DS. DS games can be played on a 3DS, but it doesn't work the other way around. The system has gone down in price since its release, and you might be about to find a special offer for it due to the holiday season.

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 9:37:29 PM PST
Nax says:
Are you people out of your minds? A 5-7 year old would NOT be able to handle this game. It has lots of puzzle solving, platforming, and confusing boss fights. Reviews have stated how overly difficult the boss fights are. This is not appropriate for anyone under 13 at least. You need to be able to read and follow a guide for this game.

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 6:39:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 12, 2013 6:40:20 AM PST
Peragulator says:
I don't think it's a good idea to buy this game for a small child because you come to areas that you aren't able to access and will have to go back to the scene at a later date (the young may not tolerate this), getting clues from Kersti if you're stuck and managing inventory.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Paper Mario: Sticker Star by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.2 out of 5 stars (499)