5.0 out of 5 stars So far.... is a nice memory card
Well, first of all, as you can see by the images I uploaded to this product what you get is something totally diferent from the original images. Leaving this detail aside, the memory card is fine, it is white colored, fits perfect in the memory card slot in the gamecube and works just fine.

I will update this review if something GOES WRONG ONLY.
Published on March 18, 2011 by Jose Castillo Martinez

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
What a waste of my money! I get it, open it up, and when i try to save something on it, it says the memory is corrupt. Piece of junk.
Published 11 months ago by That guy

5.0 out of 5 stars So far.... is a nice memory card, March 18, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: GameCube Compatible 64MB Memory Card with 1019 Blocks (Accessory)

I will update this review if something GOES WRONG ONLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, June 24, 2008
I have had this product for 6 months and have had no problems. It has plenty of memory, more than you will probably ever use. My kids use the memory card everytime they play (a couple times a week) and have not lost any of their saves. I would definitly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Effective, February 20, 2013
Alex Harker (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This product is excellent for those who have a ton of Gamecube games. It's very inexpensive and has so many save blocks that you'd never need another memory card again, no matter how many games you own. It saves you the time of swapping smaller cards in and out of the system and saves you from having to remember which games are saved to which card. It also reduces wear on the memory card ports because you can leave the same card in at all times. I highly recommend this card for those with a GameCube or those who play a lot of GameCube games on the backward compatible Wii.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bargain around!, February 9, 2012
What's not to like?
-Ridiculously awesome MB:$$ ratio
-Cheaper than prime version (even with shipping cost)
-Arrived quickly (ok, not as fast as prime, but it only took 4 days)
-Works with Wii!
-Did I mention it's cheap?

Only complaint is that it actually isn't the same as the product pictured. Oh well, looks aren't important for memory last time I checked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After losing my old memory card, I needed a new, very spacious replacement, and this fit the bill perfectly. Good-as-new quality, a low price, and prompt shipping to boot. An excellent accessory for every Gamecube.

4.0 out of 5 stars not good memory card, January 10, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
ok so I got this memory card thinking great nice price nice size and the day I received it it broke it was factory sealed brand new it worked at first I could make one save and all was well but the next save failed then nothing the memory card stopped working. I am getting a replacement one soon and if it works well I will update this review tell then 1 star

[edit]
ok my replacement memory card came in and it is working Iv had it for the past couple of day and its doing what Its supposed to

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, plenty of space., April 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Pretty much sums it up. This memory card was super low in price and holds more than i could possibly use for my gamecube. All my game saves are stored, and i dont think I've even used 20% of the card. Also havent had any files corrupted. If you have a gamecube, you are better off buying this rather than an official Nintendo card. You'll save tons and wont notice any difference at all.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamecube Compatible 64mb Memory Card with 1019 Blocks, January 15, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this for my family's Gamecube. It's everything they expected. The item arrived early and they started using it right away. Highly recommend this product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this to play GC games on my wii, works great, February 19, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Since you need a memory card in order to save your gamecube games on the wii, I decided to get this, and so far it's worked great. Mind you, I've only had it for like 5 days and don't use it that often, so It's possible I might get problems with it later. But considering this is like half the price of the official 251 block memory card and about 4 times the memory, I think it was a good deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Packaging... FYI, October 26, 2012
Jo "baysiderulez" (In my own Little world) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
So I bought a gamecube memory card because my old one I've had for years finally went corrupt. This product works great... The thing is it is a "Gamecube Memory Card" The packaging reads "Wii memory card, compatible with wii games" and that is absolutely 150% NOT true... Older Wii's allow for backwards compatibility with the Gamecube and in order to save gamecube games you need a gamecube memory card, which is what this product is... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE WII GAMES ON THIS MEMORY CARD. This is a gamecube memory card labeled "Wii Compatible memory card" A Wii memory card is a SD card. So This product met my expectations, I found that the packaging was incredibly inaccurate and as a gamer I would like to warn parents who may be purchasing this product for the wii...

GameCube Compatible 64MB Memory Card with 1019 Blocks