Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GameCube Compatible 64MB Memory Card with 1019 Blocks
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 24, 2008
I have had this product for 6 months and have had no problems. It has plenty of memory, more than you will probably ever use. My kids use the memory card everytime they play (a couple times a week) and have not lost any of their saves. I would definitly recommend this product.
on March 18, 2011
Well, first of all, as you can see by the images I uploaded to this product what you get is something totally diferent from the original images. Leaving this detail aside, the memory card is fine, it is white colored, fits perfect in the memory card slot in the gamecube and works just fine.

I will update this review if something GOES WRONG ONLY.
review image review image review image
on February 20, 2013
This product is excellent for those who have a ton of Gamecube games. It's very inexpensive and has so many save blocks that you'd never need another memory card again, no matter how many games you own. It saves you the time of swapping smaller cards in and out of the system and saves you from having to remember which games are saved to which card. It also reduces wear on the memory card ports because you can leave the same card in at all times. I highly recommend this card for those with a GameCube or those who play a lot of GameCube games on the backward compatible Wii.
on February 9, 2012
What's not to like?
-Ridiculously awesome MB:$$ ratio
-Cheaper than prime version (even with shipping cost)
-Arrived quickly (ok, not as fast as prime, but it only took 4 days)
-Works with Wii!
-Did I mention it's cheap?

Only complaint is that it actually isn't the same as the product pictured. Oh well, looks aren't important for memory last time I checked.
on April 21, 2012
Pretty much sums it up. This memory card was super low in price and holds more than i could possibly use for my gamecube. All my game saves are stored, and i dont think I've even used 20% of the card. Also havent had any files corrupted. If you have a gamecube, you are better off buying this rather than an official Nintendo card. You'll save tons and wont notice any difference at all.

Enjoy!
on August 20, 2012
If you're looking for a high-capacity Gamecube memory card at a wallet-friendly price, look no further than here. When i received the card, it came as a white, generic card, but that's okay since I won't be seeing the label that often. Since it is white, it can be labelled with any color marker or paint. Works with all older Wiis and all Gamecubes.
on September 23, 2015
My experience with this 64MB Memory Card is with a Wii used to play GameCube games. There are lots of good reviews but when I used the card, the GameCube did not recognize the card at all. After reading the 3/2/1 star reviews, I saw that: (1) The card seems to perform much better with an actual GameCube (2) People were able to get the card working with the Wii by wiggling it around (not really a good sign) (3) People have had corruption issues with the card - usually with the Wii. After searching around, I found that even Nintendo larger capacity cards have this problem with the Wii. The recommendation is to use the low capacity Nintendo cards which are priced fairly low. After all of that, I tried this 64MB card again and it is working - which is why I am giving 3 stars. I also ordered the Nintendo lower capacity card and will switch over to it when it arrives (for reliability).
on February 21, 2012
After losing my old memory card, I needed a new, very spacious replacement, and this fit the bill perfectly. Good-as-new quality, a low price, and prompt shipping to boot. An excellent accessory for every Gamecube.
on December 14, 2013
My nephew wanted an older gamecube game to play in our Wii. Once I purchased the game for him, we found out that the Wii controllers won't work with the gamecube games when played in the Wii. After doing a little research, I realized we needed the classic gamecube controller and a gamecube memory card. Once we got both of those, the gamecube game that we bought finally worked! He is happy!
on January 12, 2016
As a parent and grandparent of children that consider video games necessities, I was very pleased to be able to order this online, brand new, from a trusted source. Just because the game system is a little outdated, doesn't mean that it won't be used for many more years to come. And now, with a brand new memory card, they can continue playing the older games they love.

See 1 answered question