Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Denomination: 50|Design Name: Traditional|Change

on December 30, 2014
This GameStop Gift Card was given as a Christmas gift. The recipient took the card to a local GameStop and was told the card had $0 on it! GameStop, of course, told him that it was a problem with amazon. Amazon customer service referred us back to GameStop for "activation." A second trip to GameStop resulted in, again, an attempt to redeem a zero dollar gift card and being told there was nothing they could do. One more call to amazon customer service and the issue was handled very well, and I ultimately received a refund for the gift card. I love ordering from amazon and I do feel their customer service is extremely helpful. However, I will not be ordering gift cards through amazon in the future.
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 15, 2015
People don't know what to get my son anymore, so they buy him GameStop gift cards. He loves them, saves them up and buys himself new gaming systems or video games. I like them, also, because it means I don't have to drive all over the place trading in duplicate gifts. When people ask him what he wants for Christmas, he says GameStop gift cards.
on April 13, 2014
I purchased this as a gift, and was very happy. The cards (ordered 2) arrived quickly. The intended recipient was able to go to Game Stop and redeem them. They used one to acquire a Steam card, and purchased a game with the other. Had no problems at the register. Would definitely purchase these again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 2, 2015
Best gift you can give to a teen gaming freak. There is no way to keep up with what they are playing and have played, so this is the best alternative. Be prepared to entertain an immediate request to drive them to the nearest GameStop!
on May 22, 2014
what can I say about the GameStop card you put 50 on it you get $50 worth of stuff it works its good its a good buy for those who like Gamestop if you don't like him stop you're pretty stuck so if you don't plan on shopping at Gamestop don't get a Gamestop card if you do a good way to go
on January 29, 2014
Hey, what can you say about gift cards? Easy way out of getting a gift is the obvious. But, our son said that this was what was really wanted for our grandson. Something about getting what he wanted. Ok, easy out.
on December 19, 2013
My mom is getting up in age so when we found this gift card for my 14 year old son, we both knew he would love it. The best thing was that she did not have to leave her home to purchase it. What a blessing to both her and me.
on June 19, 2015
I bought two of these for the bubby for a birthday gift.. I ordered and got shipped to Davenport, Iowa and they arrived with no problems, in the mail, and they both worked just fine when he went to use them.. I defiantly will buy more of these.. Much more convenient for me.. Thanks AMAZON/GAMESTOP...
on November 4, 2013
Perfect gift item and it arrived on time with no issues. If you know a gamer this is a perfect gift because you never know what game to buy. The packaging was perfect and had no issues with cards. I had overnight shipping and it arrived on time.
on December 18, 2013
I had a good credit limit with Amazon, but No extra money laying around during the PS4 release in November 2013. I ordered $600 worth of gift cards, so that I could purchase the system and accessories. I was extremely pleased to have to this option to choose from!