Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2012
This is a great product. The handles are safely away from the wheels, the plastic is nice and sturdy, and the wheels are secured well so that tiny fingers won't get trapped. Just like the one we use in therapy at a fraction of the usual price. Great product!!!
on July 27, 2014
Weeeee! This is fun! I got this for my children. Guess what! I can scoot around on this thing too, and I am not petite! I was showing them how to safely scoot around and discovered that it supported me quite well, so haha.. playtime for me as well.
on March 13, 2014
I gave it 2 stars only because it is made strong...with thick plastic BUT, It does not glide very well AT ALL. Not even going down a drive way do it roll. You have to push a child pretty hard to get them just to go a little bit. My kids played with it for 5 mins and then got frustrated and left them in the garage. I wish I did not buy them :(
on August 18, 2015
My little boy loves this and has played on it everyday since we got it. It has helped a lot with his motor skills. Works great on our hardwood floors without scratching them! Best money I have spent on a toy in a long time.
on June 5, 2014
My sons Occupational Therapist suggested getting this for some of his various exercise. The quality is great and even holds me so I can demonstrate things for him. We've been using it for a month now with hardly any wear and tear.
on December 7, 2014
The casters (wheels) are very small, so don't expect to enjoy this toy on mildly rough surfaces or if you're bigger than maybe a 5 year old. In retrospect, I wish I had bought a small mover's dolly instead. They come with larger casters and have the utilitarian option of moving heavy items.
on May 22, 2015
My kids spend a lot of time scooting all over the house in these on our hardwood floors. I bought them for my church to use, but my kids 7, 9 like them so much, I may keep them.

They are very sturdy and roll easily. I had to remind my children not to stand on them, they are not skateboards. They can sit on them and scoot or kneel on them. Lots of fun!
on March 4, 2016
We now own two of these little guys. Very few of the toys in our house have been as worth the few dollars these cost. Every single kid that comes in wants to give these a go. They are perfect for open-ended play. They have decorated boxes to put on top of these to make them cars, they have incorporated them as trailers behind other mobile toys we have, they have created little trains by attaching more than one of these together, they pull and push each other around and come up with challenges for each other all using these boards. We have had several friends buy their own after seeing their kids play with these at our house.
The one down side is they can be loud! They primarily go up and down the main hall in our downstairs because it is a long wood surface. When you get several of these going it can be pretty intense!
Overall, I'm really glad we have them even in spite of the noise risk.
on February 10, 2016
I bought this as a sensory tool for my son who has SPD. We have such a blast with this item!

When you have a seeker - they're constantly seeking input. We use this item in so many ways in our sensory diet for him and it really helps to give him that input he craves and bring him down from a "high" to a more "calm" state and relaxed.

One of his favorite ways to use the scooter board is to lay belly side down on it, and scoot across the halls using his arms.

I love this because it has handles on the sides and doesn't pose a risk of your child's fingers getting caught in the wheels like the scooter boards I used when I was growing up where they did not have handles at all! It also is made from strong sturdy plastic which even holds an adult up well!

This product was a personal purchase for myself at the normal retail price. I am reviewing it solely because I want to share my experience with other potential customers. I have received no compensation for my review nor do I have any relationship with the seller or manufacturer of this product.
on February 6, 2016
I actually bought this specific scooter because my son's BFF brought two of these over when they came for a visit. previously we had never seen these before. My friend (the Mom) had bought them for the same reason - a friend brought them over and they had such fun playing on them, they bought them, as well.

The kids have SO MUCH FUN playing on these - there doesn't seem to be a "right" way to use them, an so they use them in a myriad of ways. They love to race and roll and play on them. They will tie two together and have someone pull them. I could even see these being used for moving boxes or something, if need be - in fact, that's what my friend first thought they were when she saw them.

These are such fun scooters, and provide a great amount of fun - highly recommended!