Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: Red|Change
Price:$11.56+ Free shipping

on March 18, 2013
Player is alright, but the nuts and bolts that came with it do not work. The bolts are not long enough to make it through the player
on December 15, 2011
There are 13 men on a team. I guess you should just by the 26 man set.

I like them and thought about replacing the rest of my team that are white but, I'm not buying 2 more packs.

The fit snuggly and were easy to use.
on December 11, 2010
We got a pack of these guys to replace more and more broken ones (our game tends to get a bit rough...). These guys are a little lighter than our original guys, and you can feel it as you play, but they work, and they're not drastically different. So far, they've survived very well. They were also perfect fit and we had no trouble installing them.
on January 9, 2010
The pack of 6 arrived timely, and all parts were included. I was replacing 5 broken foos players; these were not exactly the same (the previous men had been discontinued), but they work. One man is slightly wobbly on attachment.
on December 29, 2008
I had no problems ordering or receiving the product. It was a item I couldn't get in the store anymore. So I was very glad to find this player. The color is lighter than the original one, but this player works much better than a headless player.
on May 17, 2007
Warning - only 6 men come with a set. Imagine my surprise... Geez. They're good otherwise...
on March 23, 2007
DESCRIPTION SAYS SET. ONLY 6 MEN, 13 ON TABLE. WOULD HAVE JUST ORDERED MORE IF WOULD HAVE KNOW. NOW I GET TO PAY SHIPPING TWICE..TABLE NOT READY FOR PARTY.