Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gamecube Black Controller
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2013
These controllers are horrible, they break after a day and even when they do work they play terribly. Awful product and a ripoff.
on May 17, 2012
When I recieved this item, I noticed it was made extremely cheap. I figured, that's fine because it's an off-brand. Well, I plugged it into my Gamecube and it just simply did nothing. No buttons worked, nothing. If you're holding it, it literally feels like it's just a plastic shell in the shape of a controller with buttons on it. I am extremely disappointed in this buy, and would advise other people not to make the same mistake I did.
on July 21, 2011
Average 3rd party control for the GameCube, also works with Wii. The coverings on the analog control stick and the C-stick came off pretty quickly, leaving them bare and uncomfortable to use. Then the Z button stopped working altogether. Since we only own one or two Gamecube/Gamecube-compatible games, it's not a big deal to us, but it's kinda annoying. Go with the Gamecube Compatible Controller (Indigo) instead, that one's lasted longer. By the way, in case you think we were fooling around with the controller, we weren't: we only used it for the games, we kept it safe when not in use, and we didn't even use the Z button that often. The controller just kinda sucked.
44 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2014
This controller came with a refurbished (like new) Nintendo Gamecube I purchased just to play Super Smash Bros. Melee on. After a day of wave dashing, the analog stick is toast. 4 hours of play and its almost unusable. If you are used to how an official controller feels, you will hate this controller. Do not pay money for this controller if you plan on using it for its intended purpose (or do purchase it if you are on the fence about paying for a new official Nintendo controller).

P.S. This is the only review I have ever written for anything on all of Amazon sooo I have no idea if its possible to rate something lower than one star. If it is possible, and I just don't know how to do it.. 0 Stars lulz.
on September 20, 2012
Some of the buttons stick and the analog stick isn't very responsive. It is the worst game controller I've ever used
on July 31, 2015
After a month's use, here is a review for this KNOCKOFF.
1.) This controller isn't a real Nintendo controller, as no logo is seen above the START button and other reasons listed below.
2.) The JoyStick is easily worn out after a WEEK of gaming (as seen in the image below)! It doesn't center itself and doesn't register its movement with the system.
3.) The controller rattles when shaken, showing a cheaply made vibrating system.
Unless you NEVER drop a controller or rarely use it, do NOT buy this rip-off of a controller.
review image
on September 2, 2012
When I recieved this controller it worked perfectly for about a week or so of casual use. However, I began to notice the control stick responding incorrectly occasionally. Within a few days, the control stick had become completely useless as it rarely moves you in the direction you are trying to face on any of the games I've tried it on. DO NOT BUY! WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
on February 7, 2013
This controller is a generic version. It worked like a charm for the first few weeks and then the left joystick started to stick. This is very frustrating when you are playing a game.
on November 17, 2012
So I pretty much knew what I was getting into with this one. To its credit one of the two controllers I bought was fully functional and had a working rumble pack, although it had some odd little moments where the A and X buttons wouldn't register for a push or two, it pretty much worked like it should. However the other controller came out of the box with inoperable A and Y buttons as well as sensitivity issues with the left stick. So I guess you get what you pay for here.
on March 25, 2013
If you have friends that generally like to treat their controllers very poorly, or like to button mash or flick the joystick around too violently, these will not last long. But for those who like to play calmly and gently, go for this controller, you will not be let down.