5.0 out of 5 stars Great - one can play alone
sometimes...you want a card game and no one will be available to play....this can be played by just one person and it is so much fun. and you can actually win...LOL...It can also be played by more than one player. So of the rules are new to us, but we are learning as so go. Enjoyed by all.
Published 18 months ago by Grannieg

3.0 out of 5 stars good game but...
Don't get me wrong I love UNO, who doesn't? After having to setup my account in order to play uno online against other players I was able to connect with my friends on Facebook and play against them.

Published 19 months ago by Chicago Gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - one can play alone, January 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars good game but..., December 3, 2012
Chicago Gardener (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)

What I don't like is that UNO is constantly running in the background. You manually have to go in and stop the service. it's silly that this game always connected to the Internet, running in the background, and using my system resources.

I rated this app 3 stars because I feel once you exit out of the game it should kill the service I will gladly change my review to 5 stars wants the programmers to decide to fix this service and make it stop running once I exit the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, February 15, 2013
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This was one of the first games downloaded when I got my Kindle. I had hours of fun with it. I would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire version is good; bad reviews are for older version, November 25, 2011
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
As a previous reviewer mentioned, the overall poor score for this game is based off of numerous old reviews (look at the dates). This game has been optimized for the Fire in HD and looks and runs great. I won't disagree that it's a bit pricey, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 27, 2013
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Good game. freezes some times but I still play it and it's easy to play all the the time great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game on the Fire, January 18, 2012
SSWILKIE (Spartanburg, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Purchased this Uno game yesterday for my Fire and amazed at the smooth gameplay and awesome visuals. This will successfully introduce UNO to many, many people who have never had the opportunity to play this great game.

2.0 out of 5 stars started out great but, May 23, 2013
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
When I played the game for two weeks it quit working. Now I just get a blank screen and I can't download again. I don't like the way the hands switch on you without permission. Never saw that in uno before.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice graphics, bad game play..., December 22, 2011
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
looks nice on the kindle fire but major bugs in game play. computer players cut in line, draw two apparently doesn't mean draw two, the computer players ignore it and just put down cards instead of picking up two cards. more often than not when attempting to play a card the game decides that you need to switch cards with another player, that's not uno. or another player will switch cards with you without your permission. glad I only paid 99 cents for it! And it's been deleted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game of UNO for my kindle fire., November 20, 2011
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I wanted to take a moment and leave this review since this app has a ridiculously low rating. The app works fast, fine and beautifully on my kindle fire.
Not only that but as soon as you launch it, it will require an additional 80megs of space for the HD graphics to download.
The screenshoots they show are all standard defenition and looked quite muddy.
So all of this is to say, if you want a great game of UNO, and where worried about compatability and looks.
Don't be.

4.0 out of 5 stars UNO, January 27, 2013
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This is fun because it can be played by one person. It is a good time filler while on a road trip or sitting in a doctor office.
I recommend this game.

UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition)
$0.99