5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge Bowling

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Published 23 months ago by R. Reyneke

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge Bowling, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
I purchased the Sponge Bowling for my grandson b/c his first set was hard plastic and extremely noisy. I have 2 other grandsons who are younger. This set is much quieter and doesn't make the other boys jump in their sleep. . The first word out of my grandson's mouth when he walks in is "bowling". He's 2; will be 3 the end of December and has developed a phenominal form. He has a set here and one at home. He loves, loves, loves this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY the BEST kids bowling set, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
Some kids love bowling, some don't particularly care for it... I have two grandsons (ages 2 & 7) who love it, and 3 others who are so-so about it. This was given to the two year old at Christmas and entertained all five for hours- literally for HOURS. I am so impressed with the weight, soft foam design, they are easy to set up AND easy enough to knock over even for the 2 yr olds! This is absolutely the best bowling set I've seen, and I've been looking around for "the right" set and I know I've found it here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set, best one I've seen., April 13, 2013
Lori Niva (Carnation, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
This is truly a great set! We used at a birthday party, they loved it, age range was 2-6. These have a nice weight and are quiet when they fall, which is really really nice. The ball is dense foam too and has a nice weight and is also quiet when it hits the ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars likes it, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
For my 5 year old grandson who likes to throw things. Gave him a target! Let him make up his own rules. Success.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun bowling game, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
We love this game. The only trouble is, if your kid is teething, he/she might chew on the pins. So play keep-away with those, while you are not playing the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
The pins fall over too easily b/c they're so light. This can make it very frustrating for the kids when they're setting it up b/c the pins keep falling over before they can even throw the ball. We actually ripped the black bottoms off all the pins and filled the hollow insides with a little bit of sand (not too much, or then the ball will be too light to knock them over) to help them stand (we of course glued the bottoms back on with crazy glue). They work a great deal better now, but it would have been nice if the manufacturer had taken that step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family., March 16, 2010
This review is from: Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling (Sports)
Who doesn't like bowling. Even my husband gets involved with this toy. We have a long hallway with wood floors in the upstairs of our house and it's like having our own bowling lane. I think we'll get lots of years out of this as long as we don't lose the pieces.

Gamenamics Sponge Bugs Kids Fun Bowling