Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 8, 2013 9:08:08 PM PDT
P. Killion says:
I know this question may get me flack, but sometimes I like to play sitting back on the TV, sometimes sitting in front of my monitor, so I'm just curious if the PC version accepts gamepad inputs (since there is a PS3 version which uses a gamepad). I know the PC will look significantly better so I prefer my PC to do both. I figure it probably doesn't, but figured I'd ask; I can't even buy it now due to it being out of stock/pulled for the launch issues.

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 8:37:57 AM PDT
Peder says:
Yes, there is game pad support inside the PC version. You have an option to enable the Cross Bar action bar system just like there is on the PS3. You can individually map your buttons in key-bindings if you'd like to change them as well. When you look at the in game controller settings it displays a generic controller image that looks nearly identical to an Xbox 360 controller. I believe they did this since the Xbox 360 controller just happens to be the best selling and most widely used PC controller, by default.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 8, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PC
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PC by Square Enix (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (1,308)