Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Shop Now HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2012 7:26:49 PM PDT
Sunny Days says:
Are gameplay sliders in the Vita version this year?

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 12:20:18 PM PDT
Anas Boukdad says:
yea there are, here is a list of a couple of videos that show fifa 13 on the vita at work (the owners of the video are from latin american countries that have had the game release since last thursday) The uploaders are complaining that there is no serious difference between fifa soccer (released in FEB) and fifa 13 with the ps vita. saying that it doesn't have anything that the console versions have. So i would advise people stray from this version and either buy it for consoles only or not buy it at all out of anger. Because they had more than enough time to port the fifa 12/13 engine over to vita, but have not done so. Again here are the links: and just to put things in perspective, no impact engine 2.0 or anything that was boasted about to sell fifa 13, here is a piece of gameplay for the xbox version, see the difference. Now, the reason i am pissed off is because, NFS: Most Wanted is coming out for the vita and is running the same exact engine as the console counterparts, so there is no excuse for ea to bullshit us. I hope you guys don't buy, i know i wont. I suppose this is why no trailers for the ps vita version have come out...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2012 12:34:59 PM PDT
Sunny Days says:
Thank you for the response and the heads up.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2012 8:12:44 AM PDT
Man, that's very disappointing to hear. As a new Vita owner who was very impressed with the FIFA 12 demo, I was looking forward to buying the 13 version. If gameplay is the same (not interested in roster update), I will just stick with FIFA 12.

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 3:52:49 PM PDT
My order shipped already!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
FIFA Soccer 13 - PlayStation Vita
FIFA Soccer 13 - PlayStation Vita by Electronic Arts (PlayStation Vita)
3.8 out of 5 stars (75)