Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 14, 2013
The game is great, well worth the money. The game's packaging is not. The packaging is befitting a $4 kid's card game from a chain store. I couldn't open the package without the thin cardboard tearing. Once inside, I found a cheap cardboard holder for the cards. Basically, if you care an ounce about your games, you'll need to arrange a separate, long-term solution for storing the game.

Update: I'm using an "Advantus Super Stacker Crayon Box, Clear" (sold on Amazon) for the game. One box exactly fits both decks. I then typed up the instructions in 6-point font, three columns, trimmed the single sheet and folded it to fit into the box. The official instructions are small, but not small enough to fit into this box without folding them in ways you shouldn't fold instructions.
on December 10, 2013
If you are looking for a beautiful card game with a holiday theme that can be played throughout the year, then this is the game for you. This is an amazing little card game from some great game designers (James Ernest & Mike Selenker) and a fantastic little game company, Gamesmith. The game is a great holiday treat and just the right size for a stocking stuffer. It is a trick-taking card game with some cool twists in game play that make it very interesting each time you play it. The game has strong re-play-ability and is a favorite to play with my family. Buy one now for yourself and for a gift. You won't regret it.
on December 16, 2013
A quick and easy to learn game. Never the same game twice. We've played this game several times since getting it over the weekend and it will be added to our gaming collection. This gives us something different for when we're looking for a quick fill-in game.
on February 9, 2015
We played this a bit over the holidays and my daughter still enjoys playing the game from time to time. I have tired of the game a bit since we first got it. It is a good game to bring out every once in a while, but do not see this as a mainstay to "family game night".
The cards are of decent quality and the art is colorful, bright and appealing. The packaging is rather thin and the cardboard storage tray fell apart almost immediately and required a bit of tape to repair.
Overall not a bad purchase for the money. Most likely play during the holidays.
on January 5, 2015
I saw this game on Table-Top & knew my family would love it. It's a trick-taking card game (low card takes the trick), but the strategy doesn't end there. You earn points based on what's left in your hand at the end of the game as well.

This is meant for 3-5 players, but my family had more fun playing with 5 players (with 5 players, you get to cycle through the "discard" deck a few times, while with 3 players, you never see all the cards...much harder to count!).

This is a quick game. Most card games we play (I'm looking at you Phase 10 & Pot Rummy) take an hour or more to play out. 12 Days takes half an hour...max.

I can see this game becoming a new family Christmas Tradition...hang the stockings, pour the hot cocoa, and play a few rounds of 12 Days.
on September 14, 2014
A great holiday season game with nice replay value. There are a few simple scoring mechanics that make play choices relevant from start to finish. It also plays at a nice, steady-quickish pace (and fast after everyone gets used to it). I have taught over a dozen people this game, and everyone from the 10 year olds to my wife ask for us to pull it out and play again.

The drawbacks are reall small. It's simply made and produced, and the art is pretty good. The fact that it is based on Christmas does make it 'feel' a little less relevant for about 9 of 12 months, even if that doesn't hurt the game itself.
on March 8, 2015
Excellent card game!! I'm impressed! We have ~ 100 card games, so that's saying a lot. It's beautiful, family friendly and fun. Yes the box and insert are flimsy and ripped at the unboxing, but I'll be looking for an adorable and sturdy Christmas box for storage. My only real con for this game is that my 7 year old daughter has been singing that song for an hour. :)
on December 24, 2014
Quick , social card game! Some strategy, some luck. Nice graphics and holiday theme. Three stars mainly because it is not a game that will sustain interest beyond a couple of rounds and then we were ready for something different. We will continue to play it from time to time and it's easy to teach....so glad to have it
on December 22, 2014
Discovered this game after watching an episode of Tabletop on YouTube. It's a very quick and easy to learn game. We recently had a game night and used this game as a filler game between our longer games.

I agree with a previous reviewer that while the cards themselves are nice quality, the box and insert they come packaged in are not. I'll definitely be getting another container to keep them in for long term storage.
on August 26, 2014
I saw this on Kickstarter and had to have it. Later it popped up on Table Top and I was even more excited it. It is the perfect holiday gaming element for my game collection. The cards are beautiful and sturdy, it is easy to pick up the game and everyone I played it with wanted to play a second time.