5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING game!
Published 3 months ago by Fun Game!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a back flip simulator
Most of the time I fail at doing a back flip just like I do in real life. It's a interesting concept for a game and has interesting rag doll physics but there where several times where I landed the flip when I really should have fallen on my face. It's worth playing it since it's the FAOTD but not sure if it would be worth the asking price. Runs fine on my Nexus 7.
Published 22 months ago by Stoneysilence

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a back flip simulator, November 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING game!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
First off, I would like to say dont listen to the review by "Varnan" or whoever. This game is the exact opposite. Ive NEVER had a problem and it always finds a way to make me laugh. If I had to pick ONE thing to change in this game, it would be to add more levels. There's only like 8 levels. Other than that, this game is flawless. With the option to perform different flips, you never get tired of performing the same one. Also, of you fall and you dont want to go back to where you originally did the flip, you can stand up right where you are! Ive had this app for a long time and still find myself playing it excessively! Definitely worth the $0.99!

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been fun, November 8, 2012
Varnan (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
I like the basic premise and I diddled with it for about an hour but even when the difficulty was easy I couldn't get very far no matter how much I practiced on free play mode. I am not the best game player in the world but I am fairly convinced that the controls are not calibrated properly...or it requires so much precision that no mere mortal could advance very far. Whatever, it was free when I got it so nothing lost. I wouldn't pay for it though. Sorry it could have been fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
This game is such a filler for time and a rage game too. It's timing and mostly luck. I was watching YouTube one day and saw Pewdiepie playing it. He was having a good time,I have a good time playing it. Why not you?

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat it in 2 days, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
This game is pretty fun took me a bit to get it down and the levels aren't impossible and it is worth the 99 cents .

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
This game is a lot more fun than I expected it to be. I can't stop playing and laughing. It's very addicting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Addicting, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
This game is super fun been playing it for the past 2 hours, completely recommend the full version. Only one problem found is not reset on the gameplay screen, you have to pause to reset, just a little frustrating, but still fun. Definate Download!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
you have to land in the area where the orange cones are for all the places then you can move on to the next level

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!! Love it!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
If your a gymnast or a cheerleader or no how to do a backflip this game is PERFECT for you I can't stop playing it!!! AWESOME GAME!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet game, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Backflip Madness (App)
I love it! There's a video that pewdiepie did and it interested me, so I got the demo(I think they took it off). Since then, I got some coins and bought it. I don't regret it.

And to our antagonist who said "everything is locked, performs like a ragdoll, is purely timing, etc"
1)did you or did you not realize you have to UNLOCK the levels by finishing the previous level?Seriously I'm wondering

2) the whole point is that at the press of a button, he controls himself until the landing. A completely functional ,all access figure would take WAY too much control. Simplicity is key.

3)what is a backflip but timing? Jumping,tucking and timing a landing.

This is why you don't mess with kids/preteens.

Backflip Madness